Home

Star Wars Kotor Android Mods.

Vaders Elite

I had the same problem

It just doesn't work

It may be because of the format and how it's different to the obb audio formats

Also try entering the mining facility after meeting koboyashi and it won't work.

That might actually work, even despite the mining facility crash bossr is still a big badass 3/4th playable mod :-p i dont have access to a computer right now hence why kotors on my phone but can anyone pull up for me the bitrate mghz and audio format of bossrs streamwaves files and the same for an extracted kotor android audio file? I know custom sounds that override default kotor audio files wodk but are ever so slightly prone to audio wash once placed in game after a few seconds. If its a bitrate or type of mp3/wav filetyping issue i can run my audio files through one of the many free online bit rate converters.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting for a week or so/seems longer to say: thank you! I've been trying to get mods onto my android since Dec 23rd... in any case, my PC is not all that great, and takes forever to run a new mod, which I then have to bring over to my Note 3 and LG tablet, and on some mods, one will be able to play it and the other won't, and its not consistent which one will or won't.

I don't know if this is an OpenGL 3.0 issue with Adreno/Tegra devices or whatever, but the point is, you are able to get things rapido style. Any updates? Can you link to the mods that work? The youtube page link to modpack seems to be down.

K1RP, Rtas Vadum's MedHypo mod, and Inyri's 8 Male Heads mod all work, as does the Roleplay Padawan Mod (screenshots below).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Screenshot_2015-01-15-13-52-32_zpsff0f9504.png

Screenshot_2015-01-15-13-53-47_zps03d6f3e0.png

IMG_2137_zpsaa66dfc8.jpg

I've also installed:

Silveredge's BoS:SR,

Inyri's Recruitably Kay,

T7's Revan's Mask Plus,

Endar Spire Dialogue Enhancement,

90SK's K1 Robes mod,

Silveredge's Ajunta Pall's unique apperance,

JdNoa's alternate ending mod,

my Korriban Academy Workbench,

Agent Xim's Spynet Gear,

Operation Kill Bastila by Dark_lord_cheez

Knight of Alderaan beta by JediMaster76

SithSpecter's Revan's Cape fix,

RedHawke's ORD Mandell,

Darth333's Kill Yuka Laka,

MasterZionosis' Kill Star Forge Jedi,

The All In One Force Power Mod by Darth333, Darth Khasei, GameUnlimited, tk102 Andargor, Beancounter and KnightFxr,

Content Pack 1 by TamerBill and UnknownJedi,

My Jedi General Robe mod,

My Four Force Powers mod,

Star Admiral's K1 Force Pack v2,

and Inyri's spice mod.

On the whole I've avoided graphical mods since I'm running this on a phone, and space and RAM are limited. Of the ones I haven't taken screenshots of, 90SK's robes, ORD Mandell, AIOFPM, Four Force Powers, K1 Force Pack, Content Pack 1, and K1RP all seem to be running OK so far. I don't think I've encountered any custom VO yet, so I can't say if it's working or not (unless the Duel Announcer pictured above has custom VO, in which case it seems to be working.)

I've been waiting for a week or so/seems longer to say: thank you! I've been trying to get mods onto my android since Dec 23rd... in any case, my PC is not all that great, and takes forever to run a new mod, which I then have to bring over to my Note 3 and LG tablet, and on some mods, one will be able to play it and the other won't, and its not consistent which one will or won't.

I don't know if this is an OpenGL 3.0 issue with Adreno/Tegra devices or whatever, but the point is, you are able to get things rapido style. Any updates? Can you link to the mods that work? The youtube page link to modpack seems to be down.

Here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c620qzZmbp4

Download links are on the video description

Enjoy remember to subscribe share and check out my other videos.

K1RP, Rtas Vadum's MedHypo mod, and Inyri's 8 Male Heads mod all work, as does the Roleplay Padawan Mod (screenshots below).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Screenshot_2015-01-15-13-52-32_zpsff0f9504.png

Screenshot_2015-01-15-13-53-47_zps03d6f3e0.png

IMG_2137_zpsaa66dfc8.jpg

I've also installed:

Silveredge's BoS:SR,

Inyri's Recruitably Kay,

T7's Revan's Mask Plus,

Endar Spire Dialogue Enhancement,

90SK's K1 Robes mod,

Silveredge's Ajunta Pall's unique apperance,

JdNoa's alternate ending mod,

my Korriban Academy Workbench,

Agent Xim's Spynet Gear,

Operation Kill Bastila by Dark_lord_cheez

Knight of Alderaan beta by JediMaster76

SithSpecter's Revan's Cape fix,

RedHawke's ORD Mandell,

Darth333's Kill Yuka Laka,

MasterZionosis' Kill Star Forge Jedi,

The All In One Force Power Mod by Darth333, Darth Khasei, GameUnlimited, tk102 Andargor, Beancounter and KnightFxr,

Content Pack 1 by TamerBill and UnknownJedi,

My Jedi General Robe mod,

My Four Force Powers mod,

Star Admiral's K1 Force Pack v2,

and Inyri's spice mod.

On the whole I've avoided graphical mods since I'm running this on a phone, and space and RAM are limited. Of the ones I haven't taken screenshots of, 90SK's robes, ORD Mandell, AIOFPM, Four Force Powers, K1 Force Pack, Content Pack 1, and K1RP all seem to be running OK so far. I don't think I've encountered any custom VO yet, so I can't say if it's working or not (unless the Duel Announcer pictured above has custom VO, in which case it seems to be working.)

Does the sound for brotherhood of the shadow mod work on your Android.

By sound I mean character dialogue

Alien VO works fine; custom VO seems not to work at all, but the only line I've come across as yet which has custom VO (that I'm aware of) is a single Czerka guard.

I don't suppose you could play through Bots.sr on Android and after you meet koboyashi

Tell me if it crashes on your phone too?

I don't know why but for everyone its crashing when

Ever you attempt to enter the mining facility

• 2 weeks later...
Huge thanks to Vaders Elite! So far I have just tried Weapons of the Old Republic and HK-47 Melee/Saber Mod - both work perfectly on my Galaxy S5. I'm looking forward to resuming my old modded dark side playthrough from 2011 on my phone.

Thank you for your feedback

Just thought I'd say

My new mod pack is complete

Official release date will be on the 13 of February 2015

Alongside a new video

Ill post the link here

In 16! Days

And that will be probably my last mod pack unless anyone wishes to have me create a mega ultimate 20 mod pack for Android featuring 20 mods working simultaneously XD

Yes it should the modpack and the kotor on android should be split into two seperate topics. If no one does it in a month ill take the mod info here and post it in the other forum using all the info everyones gathered on properly modding kotor on android (a how-to). Anyone find out what the bitrate or encoding sifference is between the defaulr android vo files and the modded ones? I only have a phone (computers fried) so i cant use audacity or miles sound studio to convert however i can atleast try to convert the files online using the online web audio converters. (UNLESS anyone knows of an android specific audio converter/sound studio)

Yes it should the modpack and the kotor on android should be split into two seperate topics. If no one does it in a month ill take the mod info here and post it in the other forum using all the info everyones gathered on properly modding kotor on android (a how-to). Anyone find out what the bitrate or encoding sifference is between the defaulr android vo files and the modded ones? I only have a phone (computers fried) so i cant use audacity or miles sound studio to convert however i can atleast try to convert the files online using the online web audio converters. (UNLESS anyone knows of an android specific audio converter/sound studio)

What forum should the mod pack be in?

Can I have a link to the forum please

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645 just this one for the mods and the current topic for the Modding. Your complations are badass btw its helped ke with my modding alot.

I released a new one today

Thank you for the compliment and im happy to help

I hope kotor 2 arrives on Android

That game has better mods by the looks of it.

• 1 month later...

I know I am asking a dumb question, but how do you install a mod onto the android port of KOTOR? I just cannot figure out... I tried installing the "Carth The Cheater" and "3 Feats 3 Powers" mods but they do not work during the game. I put the contents of the .rar into the override file I created at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor/files like the instructions on the mods read-me's told me to do. (Don't be mad at me for these mods I chose to want, I just wanted extra replay value on the mobile port of KOTOR)

I know I am asking a dumb question, but how do you install a mod onto the android port of KOTOR? I just cannot figure out... I tried installing the "Carth The Cheater" and "3 Feats 3 Powers" mods but they do not work during the game. I put the contents of the .rar into the override file I created at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor/files like the instructions on the mods read-me's told me to do. (Don't be mad at me for these mods I chose to want, I just wanted extra replay value on the mobile port of KOTOR)

Hey the carth cheater mod doesn't work.

Sorry for the dumb question haha, I actually figured it out when I started to just dump the .utms, .2das AMD the sort in the override folder I created. Carth the Cheater does work when I used it on a new save in the android KOTOR, and so did various other mods which has made my childhood experience come back :)

Sorry for the dumb question haha, I actually figured it out when I started to just dump the .utms, .2das AMD the sort in the override folder I created. Carth the Cheater does work when I used it on a new save in the android KOTOR, and so did various other mods which has made my childhood experience come back :)

Well done dude. What exactly does the carth cheater mod do,?

• 10 months later...

Hey there :)

Did anyone get custom voiceovers to work? I'm trying to mod the game to play it with german vos from my steam version of the game. I already got the movies working by just copying them to Android\data\com.aspyr.swkotor.underground\files\movies

But doing the same thing with the streamwaves folder didn't work so far :(

• 1 month later...

Great work! I have been trying real hard to get the larger mods like BoS:SR on IOS, so far I only got Yavin IV running smoothly and testing K1R now.... I will try installing your Android builds on IOS next to see what happens...

I also bought an Android tablet just to play your mod pack on it! :D

UPDATE:

I bought a Lenovo Tab with Android, bought Kotor on the app store, rooted the tablet, downloaded Your Brotherhood of Shadow mod archive, then copied the mod to the location You specified.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me:(

When loading the included savegame and going to Korriban, there is no Rodian in the cantina tomstart the mission. It is strange, as other assets like the Czerka technician and droid fixing the door are there...

I also tried loading saves from my PC further into the mod, the Bith in the Tatooine cantina appears and the mod story begins after talking to him, but aboard the Orion lots of characters are missing, and there are no doors on the ship (you can see space through where doors should have been)!

Did this mod work on Android for anyone? Please tell me how You got it working, maybe the Android version or Kotor version matters?

Archived