Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So cold and dry and staticy.

I have a nice sexy new cable/ phone modem... on the grounds that my old one was a couple of generations out-of-date... but mainly that it was randomly calling 911 all on it's own, and we kept getting increasingly impatient visits from police officers at our door wondering what the hell was going on.

back to the work study thing...it's fun, breaks up my day that's for sure...school starting in a couple weeks, hanging out at the gym every night...very interesting the first week of january. pizza at planet fitness. lol that place was ****ing packed at 11:30...soon as 12 hit, the place was vacant. i don't see people hanging around the gym on thursday and fridays, those are typical party nights. i'm loving this high i get after a 90 minute workout. glad that i have a consistent gym partner now.

taking a break from chasing girls. i'm gonna wait and see what happens with the last girl i chilled with, she still texts me so there's some interest there i guess.

decided to say **** all negative thoughts and asked that girl if she wanted to go on a date with me. her response was that she didn't know and she's afraid of dates and that she'll think about it, with a smile at the end of the sentence. polite rejection, or glimmer of hope? gonna be optimistic considering how well we get along.

**** you k_k i can have some hope. (even if it's a grain of sand) :p

i don't think she was expecting me to ask her out.

we get along pretty well, so i don't see why she wouldn't want to go out with me. i'm glad i got it off my chest though and it's out there. tired of suppressing my emotions.

i'm sick of dating civilians or trying to find girls that have the same interests as me. dating sites are too much of a hassle...i got another hit on pof, but she is 75 miles away and doesn't drive, at least she understands the whole dont got a car business...pretty much just chatting with her, she seems nice but her spelling is horrendous.

had a good workout tonight, i have work early tomorrow, probably going to take a long ass break in between filing papers. :)

making a ****ing plan so i can get a car. planning on spending around $1000 on a beater so i can at least be able to get a job and start working..

meaning more money for another car. this guy is pretty much debt free (my bills are like $300 rent, $16 for 2 netflix accounts, $20 for planet fitness black membership) once i start working a real job i'll be living it up sober, since alcohol is what usually is the cause of debt for me im not going in the bar anymore and if i do, 2-3 drinks max. sick of hangovers and no money in the bank. so there's my new years resolution i guess. to get myself a car and a full-time job.

Kinnison, I don't think I've told you that my brother had belonged to a couple of curling clubs. As for me, I think you know that I know bowling and curling are similar to each other in some ways, too. :)

Yes they are. I think in Canada, Curling to them is like how Americans treat bowling.

of course I think there is a lot more strategy to curling, and it is more of a team sport in that the entire team participates in each shot (beyond celebrations)

Riiiigghhhttt...

Cleanup in aisle 5. Someone spilled Spam everywhere. :dozey:

Booked a flight for next weekend to visit dad. It is a lot more expensive to go down there this time of year, let me tell ya. A few days away will feel good though. And the warmth and sunshine won't be too hard to take.

*(Comes back with a light saber and cuts Calvinklein into multiple sections.)*

:max: That should keep the lion fed for awhile.

For my birthday, I shelled out the money for a pre-built Colonial viper to go with my Cylon raider model. They look bad ass together. :D

Photo linked because too goddamn big.

Enjoying a very nice Springbank 10 year old Scotch. Complex in its aromas and flavors!

I like my Scotch like I like my women...unfiltered, without artificial coloring, and 46% alcohol by volume. Wait...

I like my women like scotch as well. Vaguely bottle shaped, aged in oak casks which impart the flavor of burned wood into them, and sealed with hot, red wax. Sometimes I'm in a hurry, though, and I favor the moonshine like flavor of the women made of unaged corn mash, stuffed into the trunk and driven across state lines in the middle of the night.

I like my women like scotch as well. Vaguely bottle shaped, aged in oak casks which impart the flavor of burned wood into them, and sealed with hot, red wax. Sometimes I'm in a hurry, though, and I favor the moonshine like flavor of the women made of unaged corn mash, stuffed into the trunk and driven across state lines in the middle of the night.

I knew you wouldn't let me down on that one, Zoom.

drill weekend was ok.

left my phone charger behind. the one that i got when the other one said a big f you... so mad about it, might be able to get the older one working. 1% on my phone right now.

Beat Halo Combat Evolved on Heroic with my buddy.

Accomplishment of the weekend: only having 1 small glass of beer the whole weekend.

American Sniper is pretty ****ing good. :)

Early mornings at work all this week... then a morning flight to Florida on Friday.

Ugh. I'll be a basket case by the weekend, I'm sure.

Removed my profile from the dating site. I needed a break, and I won't have time in the next couple of weeks to do anything with it anyway. Plus... I may be concentrating my focus on one lady from now on.

Archived