Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

Ed: Success! :D

With a new I-pad for Christmas, I've figured out how to upload videos to photobucket. Like this space shuttle landing clip I must share with my star fighter pilot buddies:

Zoom Rabbit nails it

From 50,000 feet to sea level in one minute, 35 seconds. I exceed g-load and airspeed limitations the whole way and blow a tire on touchdown, but stop the thing before the end of the runway by doing my trademark 'jiggy S-curves.' I set the speed brake, landing gear and parachute to autopilot, since I would have a co-pilot in a real space shuttle anyway, and just control pitch and roll. All stick and no engines, baby!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it's been 1 year and 2 days since i became a pedestrian. my driver's license expires in 10 days, and i have no car that's legal to drive. almost coming up on the anniversary of getting dumped by my ex-fiancee...that'll be next month. just depressed myself some more by going back in time on facebook and rereading alot. i feel like i am not good enough for anyone. :(

I got an application for citizen police academy, the local police department is offering free classes at night...figured that would be a good thing to get involved with. kind of raised my mood a little bit.

not sure what is going on with my head. Considering stopping use of the medication I'm on, but I just ordered another refill of it. It just doesn't feel like it's working anymore, I feel mentally slower than I was back in july-november. maybe it's just a bad batch or something. meh. hope things start looking up for me. and soon...

Ed: Success! :D
Sort of... yeah.

I'm still having pretty mixed feelings about rushing headlong and this quickly into a hot and heavy exclusive relationship. I made that mistake with my ex... and this whole thing feels a bit like a carbon copy of that experience... which is setting alarms and red-flags and warning lights off in all the circuitry. I do really like her... but I can't help but feel a bit uneasy about her desire to lock things down right now.

There are a few other qualms I'm having too... but those tend to get a bit overlooked when we are together... since she can't seem to keep any of her clothes on when I'm around. :dozey:

Well, that downtime wasn't too bad. Still, every time it goes down, I worry that it's gone forever...
Ditto.

hitting the gym every ****ing night, building up muscle. tonight going to run 15 minutes on the treadmill before i lift weights. it's the one thing that makes me feel pretty damn good. don't think i'll be going out with the girl i asked out. oh well. I'll eventually meet someone better and hotter. just browsing all the girls on these dating sites, none of them are that interesting or seem to be worth messaging. at least i had 2 dates this year though, so that should keep me from getting too upset about my life. the 'im not good enough for anyone' state of mind really sucks.

heh found a girl i worked with at my first job on facebook...wonder if she'll accept my friend request.

had a good workout at the gym tonight, 15 minute run then about an hour of weights. shoulders back and legs...think i'll be able to keep it up every day and eventually be down to 160 probably by june. unless my body fat percentage just goes down and i gain muscle since i'm eating more food with higher protein in it (eggs, milk, tuna) oh well it's a good obsession...better than holding my breath over a woman.

The temperature was 21 degrees this morning, so I wasn't looking forward to running, because that's usually about when it starts to get a little uncomfortable. But there was no wind at all, so it actually turned out to be really nice. So that was a good way to start the day. Now to ruin the rest of it, as is my wont.

congrats Cracken on your new love. ;)

I am so happy i set a new personal record tonight on the bench press. put 180 pounds on there...my old record was 140. been hitting the gym every night this week. put in an order for a 60 day supply of testopro, a testosterone booster, going to give the 60 days to fit http://www.muscleandfitness.com/james-grages-60-days-fit/training-overview a go once that comes in...once that is complete, going to a pro hormone my buddy i deployed with was on (and he got ****ing ripped while on it) once that's up. gonna be ****ing jacked by this summer i dont even give a **** about anything else besides that and getting qualified on the M3A3 CFV.

m2a2.gif

Flying to Florida this morning. Looking forward to some warm weather, getting a bit of rest in a nice big hotel bed, and being on my own schedule for a couple of days.

It's not really a vacation... but it's the closest thing I have had to one in a couple of years.

watched American Sniper in the theatre with my buddies...what a great movie.

playing Halo 2 with my friend tomorrow maybe going hiking, and going to olive garden with my parents..if im not going hiking i'm going to go to the gym...it feels so weird taking a day or 2 off of it.

Move it to the street/Sidewalk.

Probably sleeping somewhere nearby

It's been there for three days. I'm sure they aren't coming back for it...

180115-2009_zps4d60c538.jpg

The street off my alley is quite busy, and I don't want to just push it into the neighbor's yard. Why does this have to happen to me?

:max: I know nothing of civil shopping cart procedures.

Sorry guys...every time the site goes down, I always wait to the point that I forget to try again after a few days. I did soft-delete the spam post in this thread (user had already been banned for posting spam elsewhere).

I might be having an interesting day on Sunday, volunteering for the Special Olympics bowling qualifier here. Kind of an excuse to see my big sister and niece (the latter whom will be bowling), but I might have volunteered otherwise, anyway. :)

Archived