Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so going to get those games and--DAMMIT! :mad: Windows...not Apple. You heartless bastards!

Is there a grocery store within walking distance, Zoom? You could just push it there and leave it in a cart return.

The grocery store it comes from is several miles away, and the closest other store is seven blocks from here. I am not pushing a shopping cart seven blocks through the center of the town I live in with people watching...

I have considered getting drunk with some buddies and laying waste to it with aluminum bats. That might be more fun. :dozey:

I'm home.

And tired.

And freezing.

Mostly freezing.

Tell me again why we choose to live in areas where the air temperature actually make your skin hurt and can possibly kill you?

Of course, outside the weather, south eastern Florida does mostly suck.

I ask myself on a daily basis why I live somewhere in which going outside my face begins to hurt from the WIND.

So Windows 10 announcement was today. Apparently, I can stream/play games from my Xbox 1 on my Windows 10 PC. In related news, I learned that if i reverse the motor on my garbage disposal, it spews **** all over the kitchen.

I learned that if i reverse the motor on my garbage disposal, it spews **** all over the kitchen.

It is quite fortunate that you didn't discover this attempting to repair the space toilet on the international space station.

Haven't decided what to do with the shopping cart yet...but it will be epic. :max:

Happy birthday, R15. *(Sprays him with beer.)* Woo-oo!

I'm home.

And tired.

And freezing.

Mostly freezing.

Tell me again why we choose to live in areas where the air temperature actually make your skin hurt and can possibly kill you?

Of course, outside the weather, south eastern Florida does mostly suck.

Hurricanes, stupid people

One thing in the "Deflategate" scandal I find amusing is that a lot of my fellow Patriots fans were quick to point out Charles' Law in their defense while ignoring that it would have had the same effect on the Colts' balls. Does that mean the Colts actually overinflated balls?

Archived