The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried dividing by zero.

The universe imploded around me.

Math... Not even once

Interesting. I recently divided by zero and found myself in a brand new universe surrounded by trout.

The trout, to their benefit, were lovely show performers. Their take on Les Miserables was fantastic.

Then I divided by zero again and was back here.

I miss the trout.

Back from the ski trip. Conditions were good, except today the visibility was so bad you could only see about 10 feet in front of your face. Made it more interesting, wondering if you were going to ski off a cliff at any moment.

Also, there was an epic brawl at the bar on Friday. No idea what it was about, but it went on for 10 minutes. Drinks were being spilled, tables were being turned over, and it took a ton of cops to stop it. Made the Mos Eisley cantina look like a school playground.

I think I got stage one frostbite on my cheeks while i was out there.
Pull your pants up next time. :dozey::p

(Sorry... that was way too easy.)

It's pretty chilly here right now, single digits, but there's no crazy wind, so it's actually tolerable.

possibly getting a crown vic...1996, v8, 155,000 miles on it. kelly blue book has it listed around 1500, buyer asking 1300, going to try and get it for 1200. my friend that referred me to him said he's very good with cars and has had good luck with all his vehicle purchases through him, and that he's known the guy for 30+ years. hoping it's not gone by the time I get my tax refund. i also need to go get my drivers license photo taken within the next 40 days.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

For my money, this is the most profoundly emotional sequence to ever appear in any sci-fi movie. Certainly in any Trek story.

It tore me up when I was 12 or 13 when I first saw it... and still chokes me up today.

So curling bonspiels...

For $55 you get 3-4 games of curling.

But wait there's more!

Lots of drinking is involved. Was up til 2am last night. Our game finished at 930pm and we had some more food, as well as more drinks. Both carbonated and liquor. Then usually we get some coupons from some of the area business. Everyone got free cover charges for the local Gentelmans club. one of our players never had gone to one. So we had to go. Problem is the kid also was drinking a lot.

on the way back he had to stick his head out the window and became the victum of facial diarrhea (he was not driving)

yea... good times :/

got epic music blasting in my room....been ****ing wasted since 5pm....no ****s given..

hoping i can get this one girl to fall in love with me.....

:max: As I see it you have the following options:

1. Stagger outside to find her, black out and wake up in detox.

2. Go to flesh light.

3. Increase drinking until organized thought of any kind is impossible and you pass out.

4. Hang out the window and show the neighbors what a big gun you have...again, wake up in detox.

5. Go to bed, wake up in the morning and go to church, get a nice suit and a job, get a nice car that nice women will be willing to get into...and then get the girl.

Not sure about that last one. :dozey:

AND NOW... :joy: today's daily zen.

270215-1047_zps132967cb.jpg

After hearing the same Disney music for several days straight, you start to hear dirty things in them...

"Someday my Prince will come..." (This one should be self explanatory...)

"You've got a friend in me..." (Not a text you want to get from your wife... Well, I just hope he's wearing a condom...)

"Darling it's better/ Down where it's wetter/ Take it from me..." (From "Under The Sea"... Ahem. That line smells a bit fishy...)

And of course, while they rehearsed "Let It Go" endlessly, guess who had to take a pee. :dozey:

Dear God... I hope I never get a job at Disney Land or World. I'll die.

Archived