Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy birthday anyway Keyan.

Won the fourth event at the Bonspiel. Which basically means we lost our first two, but not our last two.

The First event finals was an incredible game, played by the Team that beat us first, and the other team was from Centerville that one wit ha score of 2 to1. For curling, that is an incredibly low scoring game. That is like a football game that ends up 6 to 3. But that is also World championship caliber curling. Great to see.

really tired and sore, but I had a lot of fun, and a lot of time laughing and enjoy some great company

It's my birthday today, and it turned out to be pretty depressing. Too bad - I was planning to enjoy this one, since 34 is basically the last age I can claim to be sort of young :dozey:

39 is the new 34...when you hit 40, youth is over. You get five more years until the warranty runs out and your body starts doing all sorts of odd 'old' things.

Happy birthday. ;)

It's my birthday today, and it turned out to be pretty depressing. Too bad - I was planning to enjoy this one, since 34 is basically the last age I can claim to be sort of young :dozey:
Happy Birthday!

For what it's worth, I didn't enjoy the day much either.

I just looked outside, and SURPRISE! It's snowing for a change... and now I have to drive home in it. Yippee... :rolleyes:

I found Disney World to be unnerving.

There is no way someone working in retail can be that happy, that long, day in and day out. It is not goddamned possible.

My family and I came to only a few conclusions:

1) Everyone at Disney was mad. Like.... (This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

2) Disney is holding everyone's family hostage. If the employee does not display a certain amount of happiness, they family is lowered, head first, into giant vats of boiling oil that are hidden underneath the complex.

3) Disney is handing out cocaine to their employees.

4) Disney is paying you so goddamned much money that it doesn't matter you deal with the public all day. You pull 6 digits on your paycheck. You would eat raw sewage with a smile on your face. **NOTE: This was proven false, Disney relies on a lot of college interns for a good chunk of their park staff.**

5) Good ol' fashioned brain washing.

6) I'm a horrible human being and expect everyone to be as miserable as I am.

So... yeah. draw your own conclusions I guess.

I predict that feral pit bull terriers will learn to associate the smell of marijuana plants with a free rabbit lunch, and natural selection will play itself out.

Poor bunnies! :dozey: If only they had exercised their rights under the second amendment...

I predict that feral pit bull terriers will learn to associate the smell of marijuana plants with a free rabbit lunch, and natural selection will play itself out.

Poor bunnies! :dozey: If only they had exercised their rights under the second amendment...

My friend's pit bull often tries to catch rabbits, and she fails completely every time. Granted, she is sort of stupid, but she makes up for it with her cuteness and predilection for face licking.

feeling pretty happy today. got to spend some one on one time with the girl i like. went a little crazy, got her a card since it's her 6 year anniversary of being in the military, she reenlisted for another 6..also wants to be in it for life. she liked the card, and we went out for lunch. :)

my knee's are still sore from the weekend. Going up to Bemidji this weekend for another. 40 teams this time. one of the biggest bonspiels i have been in. Going to bring Cards against Humanity and see if it takes off like it should.

Usually there are a few Canadians there and since it is a mens bonspiel there is good ol smut n'eggs for breakfast

Both of the rabbits depicted are known users of the infamous weed. :dozey:

Max appears to be holding a Luger. Good choice. ;)

Mine.

There's a tiny part of me that thinks I should have tried to keep some of dad's guns. Maybe just the handguns...

picture.php?albumid=86&pictureid=9705

Of course, I'm much probably better off NOT trying to bring them into Massachusetts and register them without any paperwork. Oh, and mom would completely flip out if I tried to bring a gun into the house... so there's that...

And at the time I sold them I had no idea that I was going to have access to a rental truck to bring all those guitars back up North anyway.

had a good workout tonight...afterwards me and my bro went to gas station for subs...on the way out some dude was like 'hey how r u' me and my buddy sat in his car and started eating, this gangsta starts pacing back and forth, fidgety as **** looking at cars. i'm like **** it, who wants dinner and a movie. yeah i called the cops n like 6 squad cars show up, the guy ended up leaving, but we all know why he was there.

had a good workout tonight...afterwards me and my bro went to gas station for subs...on the way out some dude was like 'hey how r u' me and my buddy sat in his car and started eating, this gangsta starts pacing back and forth, fidgety as **** looking at cars. i'm like **** it, who wants dinner and a movie. yeah i called the cops n like 6 squad cars show up, the guy ended up leaving, but we all know why he was there.

There is absolutely nothing about this story that I understood.

I think he's saying he and a spy buddy broke up a clandestine submarine sale between ISIS and some unnamed foreign government.

:dozey: It's Iran, isn't it?

There's a tiny part of me that thinks I should have tried to keep some of dad's guns. Maybe just the handguns...

I would have kept the Smith & Wesson, if nothing else. Damn fine gun.

Not tell mom. ;)

They say he has a lot of serious head injuries... but to a studio publicist, who's paychecks kinda depend on the success of the giant sequels hinging around him (Star Wars, Blade Runner...) a bloody nose probably looks like "Critical Condition!!!"

There's a lot of studio execs with sticky brown trousers tonight...

I wish him a speedy and complete recovery. Because... Damn, he's every major movie character of almost all of my favorite film series. Han... Indy... Deckard... Jack Ryan...

Jeez... A plane crash cant stop him!

While cruising the local antique and collictibles mall, I came across a vendor selling Star Wars toys who had an old 'action fleet' Slave I for sale.

050315-2300001_zpsafc8579a.jpg

Along with the ship, it comes with a 1/72 scale Boba Fett...a Han Solo and a tiny Han Solo frozen in carbonite.

050315-2302_zps6043cd13.jpg

When I got home, I found that Harrison Ford had crashed his plane. :dozey: Fear me...fear my power.

Han fly solo he crashed. I don't know, was he flying casual?

This is the 2nd aircraft crash he was in. From what I hear of the airport he was taking off from, was the tree's are close to the runway, and there have been a few craft before that crashed in the same golf course.

Archived