Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

hhahaha managed to get another girl's number while drunk, at least this one i met before, she used to go to school with me. i saw her on okcupid and said what the hell, and messaged her. i said we should hang out sometime and she said yeah she'd like that and gave me her number. idk what's gonna happen next.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the Powder mage Trilogy. I would rank it right up as a top 10 Fantasy Trilogy. Maybe Top 5. The last book had Calvary battles, and a Heavy lancer charge. Not to mention the Main Father/Son hero duo battling the Gods in an Epic climax for the trilogy.

Now reading the new Star wars novel "Heir to the Jedi" which is a First person Novel taking place after the Battle of Yavin with Luke going on a mission for the Republic.

I haven't been reading a lot lately...but I did manage to get a DVD called 'Samurai Ressurection' (Makai Tensho in the original Japanese.) Awesome. Watched it over and over, etc. Takes place during a period in Japanese history after the Tokugawa shogunate and Shimabara rebellion, when the dead heroes of the time of wars start being ressurected in the time of peace.

hhahaha managed to get another girl's number while drunk, at least this one i met before, she used to go to school with me. i saw her on okcupid and said what the hell, and messaged her. i said we should hang out sometime and she said yeah she'd like that and gave me her number. idk what's gonna happen next.

You wake up in a bath tub full of ice cubes and a bleeding incision, with the words 'Call a doctor' written on the mirror in lipstick.

i feel so ****ing confused right now...still have a huge crush on the one girl i'm always hanging out with (chilled last night), I'd like to wait it out and hope she gets same feelings, but i don't know. people put these walls up and idk how to deal with that. :\ we always have a great time when we hang out too which is the thing that makes me go 'wtf am i doing wrong' i don't believe in 'friend zone' . Then I have this other girl that wants to hang out with me, but I know little to nothing about her other than she's an army veteran and has a daughter, and is going to school for the same degree. she's just as good looking, however.

in other news, doing a community service deal for a hospice for dogs...might be burying a dog tonight. kind of sadistic of me to think it's funny, but i'm very last minute on this...and if i have to write a paper on it, it's going to be classic. being voluntold to do something by civilians is just great.

i don't believe in 'friend zone'.

There is a fifth dimension which is known very well to man. It is a dimension as vast as loneliness and as timeless as despair. It is the middle ground between love and hate, between interest and indifference, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his hope. This is the dimension of ****ing bull****. It is an area which we call "The Friend Zone".

lol i dont know, man. i just keep getting torn up emotionally about this...not sure why i keep holding on though as much as i've wanted to just let go...i feel if i get involved with another girl that i'll not want to see her anymore out of respect for whoever im with. :\ it's a scary thought because at the same time i don't want to lose her as a friend, but know that it would be awesome if we were together. it's thoughts like this that make me want to go to a stupid shrink that's gonna just blow me off with medicine. :rolleyes:

maybe this other girl i might be hanging out with will change my mind...i'm so sick of failing at dating and relationships.

in other news...

got my 11 year old altec lansing speakers hooked up to my laptop. time to piss off the neighbors!

Spent the day doing laundry, and making out bills and paperwork forms for dad.

All of my favorite things at once... :rolleyes:

At least there was no snow to shovel today. :dozey:

I know it all had to get done, and today was really the only day I had to do it... but work will seem like a vacation by comparison.

My lady friend was feeling ill today, otherwise I'd likely have been over her place all day. So it kinda worked out.

And with spring making it's appearance, we are expecting 2-4 inches of snow tonight.

and to think i almost thought about putting away my snow blower when it was in the 60s and i was hanging laundry out to dry last week.

so far we got about an inch, and it hasn't started sticking to the pavement... yet

Rogue 15...f*ck those doctors. :dozey: You're right; they only want to prescribe you more drugs. They actually make money at it. So...do the math. Just cross them out, man.

NOT kidding. Have you considered seeking treatment on a spiritual basis? Religious organizations have their own issues with money, but usually not at the disadvantage of the poor. They usually rely on older, wealthier contributors for funding, and can be more objective about counseling and mental health.

Call it a psychosis or call it a demon. In either the medical or religious tents, there are those who are willing to help.

yeah i hear you, zoom. also why i don't like the VA hospital? cmon...LOWEST ****ING BIDDER. also why i think that gov funded healthcare won't work in america.

i talk **** out with my friends lately. I got 1 more refill coming of my prescription and i think i'll be done with it after a followup visit with the VA voodoo people. idk though, it did help me with my drinking problem, so i can't really cross it off altogether..

so today was fun...woke up with my friend (the one i have crush on) and watched Divergent, which meh...hunger games is better, but it was enjoyable. then we went to dunkin donuts for about 2 hours before going bowling 2 games. my buddy dropped me off at home, i set up my old surround sound speakers wondering if they still worked...and im happy they do! then my other buddy got me and brought me down to help his landlady barb out, who owns the hospice/old dog shelter. helped dig a hole for the dead dog, then covered it up, and fed/played with all 15 of the dogs that are still alive. she put down that i did 10 hours of community service, because we helped her out with a fundraiser back in the fall.

got home and saw that girl i went to school with texted me, and so we got talking about our dogs, and she said maybe i could meet her dog sometime, and well we seem to be hitting it off well. i just hope that this one appreciates/respects/loves me for the person that i am.

so i got all but 1 assignment done for college, i need another copy of the assignment for the search & seizure class cause i don't know what questions i have to answer for that paper. once that's done, i'm pretty much easy sailing for 6 weeks, just gotta show up, participate in class, and do well on the exams. I'm really hoping for a 3.5 or above this semester...

I am one of those people that sit there and point out the flaws of how it wouldn't follow established Star Wars Physics. Too much like Gundam or Robotech, and not enough like WWII (which is what SW space combat is suppose to be like) But then again, people these days like swarming super seeker missiles, cause it is easier to animate a missile and a craft, instead of having problems scaling TWO craft

^the canon guy

had a good 2 mile run today...my feet feel like they're going to break though. I'm not sure why they do this to me. if only the VA wasn't so ****ing stupid, i would go find out. government healthcare FTW. :rolleyes: still waiting on those damn xray results from a year ago.

just gotta drop 1-2 minutes off my 2 mile run time and i will be good to go. 2 1/2 weeks until the test. hoping that they postpone it but it doesn't look that way..

Had a super crappy day. I spent almost half an our looking for parking at the train station. The subway stopped dead while I was trying to get to work. Then unloaded everybody at the next station. They said there would be shuttle buses to take us the rest of the way. It took almost 40 minutes for any to arrive, then there weren't enough to fit the thousands of people now waiting.

In short, it took me almost 3 hours to make it to work, and I arrived close to 15 minutes after we were supposed to start, and over an hour and a half after I planned on being there.

Someone got trapped under one of the trains. Nobody knows how.

Work was a bitch too. 11 bands... all apparently populated with several dozen divas apiece. I didn't leave work until close to midnight... after biting my tongue until I could taste blood far more times than I ever imagined possible on a single work shift.

A day to put me right over the top.

:mad:

Archived