Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

pretty tired...worked 3rd shift last night, 2nd shift tonight, and 1st shift tomorrow morning...transporting 2 miles back and forth to work on my bike...2 small hills to navigate but they're annoying. after tomorrow afternoon i'm off til monday afternoon. let the independence day celebrations begin!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now Dildo's, stap ons, and masturbation sleeves are okay

your splitting hairs and being rather hypocritical

How did you conclude that?

What I'm saying is that a man and a woman have complementary parts that, when working properly, can produce offspring. If one or the other or both is sterile through some disorder or age, that doesn't change the complementarity of the parts.

How did you conclude that?

What I'm saying is that a man and a woman have complementary parts that, when working properly, can produce offspring. If one or the other or both is sterile through some disorder or age, that doesn't change the complementarity of the parts.

are you trying to be ignorant and obtuse just so you can stick to your point? you are suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance on the issue, and keep modifying your statement and ignoring counter arguments to make sure your point doesn't change.

There are FAR more benefits to marriage then your narrow view of : have the parts that allow you to procreate if you could or wanted to. and ignores the fact that many gay and lesbians do adopt and are able to successfully raise children (who are happier and healthier then kids raised in normal families). Not to mention finacial security, mental and emotional health. beyond being able to put tab a into slot b, and maybe have a child

by your narrow definition of survive, the reality game show "Survivor" would just have a bunch of people on an island performing massive acts of fertility. But there is FAR more to surviving then procreation, and there is far more to marriage then having a kid. back in the 60s you would probably make the same argument that a Mulatto would never be successful in society and would argue that there shouldn't be any mix race marriages because of that.

I opened my grill to make dinner and found some sort of nest sitting inside. I think it was from a mouse or some other rodent. I last used it just a few days ago, too. Weird.

Opened a bottle of Glenfarclas 17 year old tonight as well. Fantastic. The best Scotch I have tried so far. I wish I could find some place around here that sold the older expressions of Glenfarclas. But perhaps it's just as well for my bank account...

running on 4 hours of sleep...feeling great, got to hang out with my friends tonight drink some beers, down some fireball shots, ad watch fireworks...trying not to get depressed and **** wishing i had a girlfriend to watch them with. would've been our 5 year "anniversary" this week... oh well, i guess if i want a decent girl i gotta be a complete douchebag.

Clearly Keyan, the only course of action is to light it all on fire. Who knows what terrors lurk in that nest........

Don't worry, '15. Personally, and I know this probably won't be that much of a condolance, but I find that it's easier to be happy alone with myself than have to also worry about someone else.

I also find when a person is happy alone, confident in being a single human, it's easier to bring another in as a companion, friend, and lover.

Doesn't work. :dozey: Being happy and confident while single, I find it makes me less likely to bring another person in as a companion.

It really is a lot of work. So is becoming myself...and I find that more useful. ;)

I opened my grill to make dinner and found some sort of nest sitting inside. I think it was from a mouse or some other rodent. I last used it just a few days ago, too. Weird.

Just fire it up. Obviously a stupid mouse whose genes should be erased from the record.

And now...today's Daily Zen. :joy:

image.jpg1_zpslfr23dyb.jpg

let the independence day celebrations begin!!

I want to get blanks for my rifle to use on the fourth, but it's illegal to discharge a firearm within the city limits...

Of course, I should be able to get away with it. :max: Who can tell the difference between a mortar going off and a 30-30 blank going off straight up in the air?

Then again, what if the neighbors see me, freak out and call in a report of a drunken gunman? Flashing red and blue lights, stand off, SWAT team, negotiator, sniper...

Hm. What's a relatively responsible hillbilly to do? This is a dilemma.

Happy 4th to all the Yanks! And a jeering patriotic "Screw you" to the British

Going down to the Riverside here in LaCrosse, we have a bit of a festival going on. planning on eating some fried cheese curds and Pork shanks while down there. There is a Band "Studebaker 7" that plays a lot of the pop songs from the 60s and 70s. One of the songs they perform is a cover of "Please Mr Postman" by the Carpenters which was the #1 song when I was born.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

The rest of the performers are country... i only like OLD country, not the twangy pop crap that comes out now

Last night we have our first major mayfly hatch of 2015 in LaCrosse. So bad it could be seen on the weather Radar. While the Mayflies were making fireworks, they were getting shot at by fireworks

Mayfly-hatch-ATM-covered-jpg.jpg

How about we go home, instead of going to the bar?

had fun at water/amusement park with my buddies...and just recently got hit up by a chick with my preferences on dating site. she asked for my #, hoping she's legit interested in me and not stupid like 99% of the ones i've encountered on there.

Spent the weekend at my girlfriend's family house in Provincetown.

Beautiful town... great beach... cool fireworks... lots and lots of very "happy" people. Doubly so after the recent court ruling.

But it was a pretty great weekend. Her nieces and nephews we a bit of a handful... but nothing I couldn't deal with in order to stay at a place right on the beach we didn't have to pay for.

We have a djillion freaking bats out here. I will catch and send as many as I can to you by UPS, and they will consume your mayflies with hopeless enthusiasm...

Too late, they are all already dead. We use shovels to put them out to the curb

Ferocious thunderstorm at sunset last night. Took out power lines and knocked over trees. Took this photo (no filter) over my house to capture the sky drama.

image.jpg1_zpsm9owjbez.jpg

This morning, the 100 degree weather we'd been having was dropped down into the 70's. Loving that part...

Archived