Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad someone's dates are going well.

I just back from my second date. And I'm just not feeling anything with this girl. No connections of any kind.

Before her, last date I had was in high school, 10 sodding years ago. But even still, by now I expect to feel something.

Ah well, going to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

I've always wanted to try swg. But it ended before I could.

I heard about folks resurrecting the game, and I even found some discs at a thrift store when i first heard about it. But the version I found, 1 had disc 1 missing, 2 was too early, 3 had its key missing.

If I could find a set of the discs, I'd be game to try.

my weekend was nice and quiet. Some yard work, saw a friend and his boyfriend (getting used to the two of them, though its taking a while). I would call it a nice weekend all in all.

I think I'm going to try going on a diet again. Avoiding processed food, and greasy food as much as possible. Eating as healthy as I can manage.

I spent most of the day yesterday at the beach. It was mobbed. I got sand in places sand should never be. Everything smelled and tasted like salty coconuts for hours. And the top of my head is the same shade of red as a boiled lobster.

Good times...

I did my time doing third shift. ... hated it. not worth the extra 50 cents.

Last year i got out of my 2nd shift job. Which is just as bad. Especially with extra surprise overtime.

Had extra surprise overtime today. Turned my 8 hour day into a 9.5 day. instead of being able to do some shopping, mow the lawn, take a shower nap and cook supper, it was shopping, cook supper and maybe a nap or shower later

Worked for ten years at a 24 hour restaurant for managers who weren't smart enough to write a schedule. The week my stepdad died, they had me working day shift, swing AND graveyard, all jumbled around with SPLIT days off! I showed the schedule to the general manager, and said, 'You guys know I don't do crank, right?'

:indif: Had to work it anyway. Despite my recent loss, no one was able to switch the days around to help me out. And...that's one reason why I'm working just down the road for their competition. Killing it, too.

I think I'm going to try going on a diet again. Avoiding processed food, and greasy food as much as possible. Eating as healthy as I can manage.

I cut out all eating the last few hours before going to bed, and I was surprised at how much weight I lost. I kept eating and exercising as much, but by staying awake and burning the calories before going to bed, it made all the difference.

:dozey: Of course, my downfall is beer. It's high in calories, and I drink it right before going to bed. That's just the way it is.

having a blast with Star Wars Galaxies. this girl i'm dating seems very into me. which is sort of funny considering my living situation, i guess since she wasn't turned off by how i live (shared apartment basically), she's a keeper...i wonder how long before i convert her to my insane ways.

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that terrestrial dolphins are neither the daring and reckless bank robbers one might suppose from the movies nor are they the carefree flower children of the sea intent only on playing in the surf and rescuing hapless human surfers from sharks that hippies love to epitomize since they are actually sea mammals of limited intelligence who are merely taking advantage of the disoriented nature of prey fish as they get swept along the wave into shallower water in such a way that the dolphins can see their food more easily.

Don't believe me? Offer sex wax to a dolphin, and see what they do with it.

When they come out with a console game that is as good as XvT was, I will totally buy it and the game system it runs on. Brand new in box, off the shelf.

*(Launches all heavy rockets at the STD, flips a one-eighty, sets shields double rear and turns off the shield and laser capacitors. Opens throttle to full, releases chaff and flares while heading away from hyperspace waypoint. Watches STD explode in threat display. Goes into hyperspace when pursuing TIEs are appropriately distant.)*

:max: Yar...

Another X-Wing or Rogue Squadron game, or something of that type at that quality, would get my money. I played Battlefront II. It was OK for what it was, but it wasn't really my kind of game (and the space combat was pretty lame). The new Battlefront would have to be incredible to get me interested.

you're gonna miss out, cracken... :(

Took a break from the gym today to enjoy Far Cry 4 and Star Wars Galaxies Emulator. :)

is anybody planning on getting the new star wars books when they come out? I am...haven't read a star wars book in a few years..

Archived