Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wally the space dolphin is an interesting thread. shame I can't think of any questions for him/it.

oh, and happy birthday marine corps. Hope its a good one.

Edit: K_K, I almost fell out of my seat laughing at that picture. I think it would be better if it said "And who the hell is this guy" or something like that. But, damn was it funny.

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! ― Eleanor Roosevelt

And for acronym impaired folks like zoomy:

D3 (Diablo 3)

GotY (Game of the Year)

DLC (Downloaded content)

it is a trend with big title games. Since some games now cost more then theatrical movies to make, the game developers are finding ways to grab more of your money. One of the trends is to release a partial game, and then later on make people pay for "expansions" or more content. Then later they bundle all that together to make some poor gullible fools buy it again, so their character can wear a new fancy hat

i love that you can mod out the weapons and armor...build a base, etc. well once school is done this semester there goes my free time. lol

taking that preemployment test for the prison tomorrow...kind of nervous about it because i have to go to work as soon as i get back. so that is going to be a long day.

passed the written part. the pt part was retarded...i missed the first event (unlocking and closing gated doors and reaching a casualty) by 1 second. ****ing retarded. anyway i think i'm just going to stay at the halfway house and go for a case management position when it opens up, since there are 2 case managers leaving soon..probably only pay $12 an hour, but that's ok i like where i live..

Another heads up. I'm planning on trying to keep XWA (or at least, this specific forum of XWA) open until the end of the year. However, by the end of 2015, I'm going to go ahead and put everything into the LucasForums Archive: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=822

Again, you're all welcome to jump over to the Star Wars Gamer forum: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=783

Went to the Lions vs Packers game yesterday as part of a bus trip.

Forcast 1 month out was a high of 44, and mostly cloudy. Forcast in the morning was 55 degree's and mostly cloudy. At kickofff it was 61 degree's and CLEAR. In wisconsin, in mid novemenber. I had to buy sunglasses, and wished I had a had with the bill. I got #$%! sunburned, and the sun was in my eyes the whole entire game.

Tall guyJerk in front of me, stood up during every commercial break, and prevented me from getting on the jumbotron. Then he stood in front of the elderly people next to him in the later part of the game to prevent them from seeing anyhting

On the bus ride back 4 people next to us were drunk and obnoxious the whole ride, one guy even passed out. and there was a lady in front of me who didn't dim her cell phone, so I had a nice BLARING glare from her screen the whole rid back that gave me a headache

Lynk, will we need to re-register? Also, you may want to have a place for non-warsie discussion. Just to cover all the bases.

oh man, I can't wait till the semester is over to play some fallout 4.

K_K, that is why I never go on trips with large groups of people. Because people are dicks.

Ed: They were kind enough to include your town/suburb of Quincy. Sadly, Foxbourogh is not on the map.
I wonder how accurate it is... If you find a small house near the water, with a weirdo mutant in a ball cap and vest, hoarding a bunch of vintage guitars, let me know. Just don't kill him...

:joy:

It would be funny if I played the game on my TV in the basement, went to my address in the game, went in, headed down to the basement, and saw myself playing the game, who was watching myself on screen playing the game, etc...

*Universe Implodes...*

Recently finished watching the entire 6 episodes of Star Wars again... In preparation of the new film... And the fact that my girlfriend had never seen either the prequel trilogy, or all the Special Edition DVDs and wondered what all the hubbub was about... So I showed her.

She was kinder and more forgiving than I am to both... Though she did hate Jar-Jar in ep. 1.

After seeing ROTJ last night, something struck me:

The final scene with the Emperor was really kinda lame. All that build-up about being the "Chosen One" and the most powerful Force user in the galaxy... And his solution in the end is picking up the really bad guy, and throwing him down an open hole like a sack of potatoes. No Force Push... No Choke... No Saber play. Other than his cyber-enhanced strength, it doesn't seem like there was that much that being Darth Vader helped him in this. Chewbacca could have easily done the same thing if he was there... And probably survived the lightning attack.

I'm not sure exactly where having the universe's highest Midichlorian count came into play.

When I think about it, it really was more than a little anticlimactic.

Before the prequels, it never bothered me...

Archived