Home

The Game is paying me money?

Darth Obscurus

I don't know why it does this, but the game keeps randomly giving me 250 credits every-so-often. While I don't know why this is occuring, I still feel like it's cheating and takes the fun out of having to scrounge up the credits to get, say, that shiny new Light Battle Armor that Kebla has in her Upper City store.

If anyone can help, I'd deeply appreciate it.

EDIT: It also looks to be giving me medpacs as well. This is more than a bit frustrating since I play this game for the challenge, and I really hope someone here could possible tell me why this is happening or how I can go about fixing this.

UPDATE: Looking at it all, it may be a problem with my installed mods. Though none of them involve anything in the way of credits or medpacs, so I'm still as confused as ever.

No, it just happens whenever I enter a new area, it isn't a reward for any quests/missions. I've since restore my KotOR file to an earlier version and have avoided using any mods using the TSL patcher, and that seems to have stopped the issue from replicating. Still, I'm confused as to how it happened in the first place.

Archived