Home

New Grim Fandango Network

Thrik

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that I've given the Grim Fandango Network an overhaul for the first time since 2004.

There's a lot of additional content in draft form that I'll be finishing and adding to the site in the near future, and if anybody wishes to contribute fan art, etc please feel free to use the contact information on the site. :)

Looking pretty swish!

I somehow hadn't read Bret Mogilefsky's article about using Lua in the game before - judging by the opening paragraphs, I assume it was posted to the Lua development newsgroup or something? Looks pretty interesting. Hopefully he didn't get the sack!

(I'm sure that article was on the old GFN, lying undiscovered by human civilisation... now it's nice and easy to find!)

Haha. I was wondering if anyone would notice that it's an intentional throwback to the old official design and also the circa 2001 GFN (screenshot). ;)

Okay, I couldn't remember that version of the GFN, but back in the days I visited the official page more than once a week, just to look for updates or announcements of a sequel ... disappointed every damn time!

Archived