Home

K1 Pazaak card textures

Kexikus

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what the textures used for pazaak cards in play is called. I searched for it but couldn't find it.

If it helps, I'm pretty sure they're called "pcards_..." in TSL and are located in the gui texture pack, but I can't find them in K1.

I only found the textures for the cards in your inventory: "ii_pazcard_XXX" where XXX is a number but that's not the one I'm looking for.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what the textures used for pazaak cards in play is called. I searched for it but couldn't find it.

If it helps, I'm pretty sure they're called "pcards_..." in TSL and are located in the gui texture pack, but I can't find them in K1.

I only found the textures for the cards in your inventory: "ii_pazcard_XXX" where XXX is a number but that's not the one I'm looking for.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

Well, they're still in the gui texture pack, but the names are definitely different:

lbl_cardback = The gray blank/back of the card

lbl_cardhilite = The highlighting yellow bracket symbols from when you select the card

lbl_cardmneg = The - cards

lbl_cardmpos = The + cards

lbl_cardraref = +/- card set to -

lbl_cardrarem = +/- card set to +

lbl_cardstand = "normal" yellow cards

For your presumed retexture, the cards also support .txi, so you could even go for a holographic board and card-set... Heck, I might try that...

Well, they're still in the gui texture pack, but the names are definitely different:

lbl_cardback = The gray blank/back of the card

lbl_cardhilite = The highlighting yellow bracket symbols from when you select the card

lbl_cardmneg = The - cards

lbl_cardmpos = The + cards

lbl_cardraref = +/- card set to -

lbl_cardrarem = +/- card set to +

lbl_cardstand = "normal" yellow cards

For your presumed retexture, the cards also support .txi, so you could even go for a holographic board and card-set... Heck, I might try that...

Thank you very much :D

For now I only wanted to reskin the base cards to be green as in TSL but I actually thought about reskining the whole set and the user interface before. The idea was to make it look more holographic to fit the actual pazaak tables we see ingame. I might still do that at some point.

Thank you very much :D

For now I only wanted to reskin the base cards to be green as in TSL but I actually thought about reskining the whole set and the user interface before. The idea was to make it look more holographic to fit the actual pazaak tables we see ingame. I might still do that at some point.

If anything, I'm more than up for it, so don't worry too much about it. :)

Archived