Home

[TSL] Chiss based on PMHC06

BizarreBoy

Yes, I noticed that redrob41 has a Chiss based on PMHC07 in RoR. I might send him a PM and ask him for help or pointers on how to do it myself since he seems to be the one with most Chiss reskinning experience around. :)

I'll update this thread with any progress.

• 1 month later...

I do have a Chiss for PMHC07 and a Zeltron for PMHC06 in the works (LS completed, DS haven't started yet). I'm slowly going through my RoR species in kinda alphabetical order. Right now I'm finishing up the Arkanians (Offshoots next). It'll be a while before I get to the Zeltrons.

As for pointers, the easiest thing that I do is with Photoshop (I've got CS5). If the release you use has the pull down tab for Image > Adjustment > Match Color tool, then you should be able to match any skin color to a digital image of a Chiss. I've always liked this one of Thrawn because of the painterly quality, and it isn't a flat blue (the purples really bring the skin to life).

Outboundthrawn.jpg

I don't have time to go into a full tutorial right now, but it is similar to this one:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=191609

I would open the Thrawn image, use the selection tool around his face (not including the eyes), then in another file for the PMHC07 face, I would select all the skin, and use the Match Color tool. Sorry I don't have the time to go into detail right now.

Good Luck.

Archived