Home

Murray

jiahp

Hey everyone, I want to write a story about Murray and his adventures in Monkey 3 and 4. Could everyone give me good info about him?

------------------

What's up with that professor on Gilligan's Island? He can make a radio out of a coconut, but can't fix a hole in a boat?

all i know is: (grab you popcorn cwm39.gif

while i read you the adventures of murray) cwm15.gif

murray was one of lechucks crew, in a blast of a canon fight, hes rowing boat sunk and he lost his bidy parts, his head luckily remained on a floating plank, some voodoo kids found him and hanged him on their gate as decor,somhow, murray got to bloodisland (he may have sneaked to the sea cucumber)

and got into a tomb, where guybrush found him later, picked him up but later murray disapeard (ooooh) and was later rediscovered in Big whoop carnival, where he anounced he will revenge.

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited December 30, 2000).]

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

It is explained in emi (by murray,i think) that the carnival was destroyed after cmi.

------------------

"Sooo... How'd you get up there?"

"Through sheer force of will."

"Uh-Huh."

"Alright, alright, it was a couple of those dumb Voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and put me here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny."

The idea is that after curse of mi, the carnival was destroyed when lechuck xscaped

------------------

"Sooo... How'd you get up there?"

"Through sheer force of will."

"Uh-Huh."

"Alright, alright, it was a couple of those dumb Voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and put me here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny."

Archived