Home

Yesterday, I was trying to make a new twi'lek PC head using KotOR tool following these two tutorials, even though I had never used kotor tool before and had no idea what I was doing. Now, Gadon Thek is headless, Zaerdra and all other twi'leks with her white/purple colour scheme are this ugly shade of blue/brown, and Brejik has Gadon's head. Is there any way I can reset what I've done with KotOR tool? I've tried reinstalling the game, but that didn't work. Please help.

Yeah, according to /u/darth_insidious on reddit and you, I simply had to delete the appearance.2da from my override folder. A few things were still messing up, and so I'm currently reinstalling all of my mods and hoping for the best. I'll check out the modding section of this site again once everything is in order and I'm feeling up to making a new PC head c:

Thank you so much!

Yeah, according to /u/darth_insidious on reddit and you, I simply had to delete the appearance.2da from my override folder. A few things were still messing up, and so I'm currently reinstalling all of my mods and hoping for the best. I'll check out the modding section of this site again once everything is in order and I'm feeling up to making a new PC head c:

Thank you so much!

Our pleasure. DI and I have been helping people play these games now going on 11+ years. Yeah.... Wow. LOL :D

Install mods that do NOT use the TSL patcher first, and know that you will have to make sure that any other non-TSL patcher you install are compatible with each other - the major mods often have this discussed in their ReadMe files.

Then, you install your patcher mods. The TSL Patcher, thank the Maker (stoffe), was built to update 2da files so that mods would play nicer with each other.

The patcher cannot "merge" scripts that use the same name, and so there still can be incompatibility. Also, dialog files can be fought over with mods, also an issue. But at least following this method of installation, your heads, bodies and outfits should be proper for all the NPCs and the items vanilla and custom.

Happy gaming!

Archived