Home

Wanna watch me play Grim Fandango with a guy who has never played it?

SondrMan

Hi. Me and a buddy of mine run a YouTube-channel where we have different types of contents like movie reviews, playthroughs, discussion about movies etc.

However.. for the next couple of weeks, we're going to have 5 different videos which are all related to one of my absolute favorite game of all time: Grim Fandango. I've played this game at lest 15-16 times, but my YouTube-"Partner" has never heard about it (and obviously never played it). So our series is about me being a cryptic adviser to him while he plays through the whole game and then we'll upload our review which will be named "Fanboy vs. Skeptic".

The thing is however he never seems to like the game, and it gets worse in Year 2. He sort'a enjoyed the first year, but as we dwell further into the game he gets frustrated, annoyed and pissed off. It's a shame, 'cause I hoped he would've liked it, but it's at least great entertainment to watch :p

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.) - here's Year 1 :)

I catch your drift, dude. The goal of this video is to show a newcomer (who doesn´t really play any adventure games) reacts to this old masterpiece.

- here is Year 2, and it´s during this year that he becomes real pissed at the game :xp:

Archived