Home

A Critic's problems

Recently, the place I stay here has decided to go to a new internet provider after four years. All well and good.

However this last week, I have dealt with this 'new faster' internet.

And one thing it is NOT, is fast. As an example, I have been able to access the net for, by my estimate (Assuming it still works for the next two hours) a total of less than 16 hours in the last FIVE DAYS.

As your critic, I cannot continue. I would need to either do nothing but critique the works I have (Meaning my own writing can go hang) or spend between twenty and sixty dollars more than I make in a month to pay for an alternate.

I can do neither. I will not forego my own writing, nor can I spend the extra cash. Not with just under 7,000 in credit card debt.

So this is an official call out. Who has the time, the honesty and the GUTS to take my place?

• 2 weeks later...

Get with JM12 and have her talk to the admins of SWKs. If necessary I can give you my access code and you can go in through there. If you do, just click the change password and create your own to replace mine.

But I think we need a new sticky for you here, and a different one there.

Got your letter, but keep getting delivery failure.

I left off in Fanfiction on the story Choices by Epona's Chosen

I have been going back to front. at present on this page which will take you to page 53. just go form 53 to page 52, and start at the bottom.

When I originally got tagged for the job, I set a limit of a dozen per review, and was asked by Darth333 who gave me the job to treat it like a writing class. No really nasty comments, no dinging them on the story if it is really bad. Act like you're a teacher grading the work, and explain to help them get better.

Go forth my child, and do well.

https://www.fanfiction.net/game/Star-Wars/?&srt=1&r=103&p=52

• 2 weeks later...

Archived