Home

Steam Group for Jedi Academy

InspecktahDeck

Hey, how's everyone doing?

I've been playing a lot of Jedi Academy with my own group of players from all over the net, made up from people who've seen it on youtube, old school game forums, image boards, or heard about it through word of mouth. We've got about 1,080 members, and I figured I might as well advertise it here, too, since I thought there'd probably be some decent interest here. If not, at least it would show the game still has some life.

It's a vanilla Jedi Academy server with the Jedi Outcast multiplayer maps on it as a bonus. I've been hosting since 2010 and don't plan to stop anytime soon. There's a scehedule each week and I try to host often, and you can see us playing on youtube in some Jedi Knight videos here -

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or would like to join the group, just go right ahead. The link should be in my signature below. See you around!

• 4 weeks later...

I was never big into the "version wars" but I know some people really really insist on playing 1.02 instead of 1.04. Am I correct in assuming the steam version is just the latest official patch? How about modding and all that, still possible?

To be honest I stopped playing JK2 shortly before JA came out. It was a great game, but I just got tired of it. It's cool that people are still playing both games though. They're still pretty unique in the gaming world (TFU is no substitute).

I would love to be able to play JK/MotS online again though...!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey, how's everyone doing?

I've been playing a lot of Jedi Academy with my own group of players from all over the net, made up from people who've seen it on youtube, old school game forums, image boards, or heard about it through word of mouth. We've got about 1,080 members, and I figured I might as well advertise it here, too, since I thought there'd probably be some decent interest here. If not, at least it would show the game still has some life.

It's a vanilla Jedi Academy server with the Jedi Outcast multiplayer maps on it as a bonus. I've been hosting since 2010 and don't plan to stop anytime soon. There's a scehedule each week and I try to host often, and you can see us playing on youtube in some Jedi Knight videos here -

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or would like to join the group, just go right ahead. The link should be in my signature below. See you around!

I'm extremely interested in joining in after having been disappointed by the new Star Wars battlefront. I didn't see a link as you notated. Maybe I missed something? I'm new to this forum :).

Archived