Home

SW:TFA new trailer

deathdisco

Also notice the first Battlefront footage at the end of the video. A Battlefront trailer should be released tomorrow, so looking forward to that as well.

Anyway, this looks incredible. A lot of amazing shots, that crashed Star Destroyer... Simply stunning. Also, for those who watched the livestream: who else was stunned by the BB-8 droid on stage? I need that thing in my life!

I was actually hoping to see a glimpse of Luke, but all we got was dialogue from Return of the Jedi...

The big reveal is that he's basically a cyborg, that's why we didn't get a glimpse of him.

Got goosebumps from this teaser as well!

Nice trailer, the internet went mad with justice this time around. A lot better than the senseless montage that was the first trailer but still got me screaming like a schoolgirl because it's Star Wars again.

But Luke was already a cyborg.

But he went full cyborg. Never go full cyborg.

Ok, I'm all in now. I'm like the nerd at the high school dance who is going across the floor to ask the pretty girl to dance. I might get rejected and my emotions trampled all over at the end, but I'm going for broke. I'm expecting this to be amazing.

Also, I've seen the term chrometrooper being thrown around which I like.

I kind of like the new trailer, even if it has some oddities (Super-Star Destroyer crashed on Tatooine? Still in one piece and not dismantled by Jawas!? :D ). Still, it does have that SW vibe, so overall I found it quite enjoyable. Still don't like that ridiculous light-broadsword-thingy, though.

I'm just throwing in stuff now, but I've heard rumors the chrometrooper in the teaser is Boba Fett... take it with a grain of salt I guess.

Others see the posture of Gwendoline Christie in the Chrometrooper, who according to other rumors is an Imperial officer.

Archived