Home

[K1] Tarisian ale

Friendly Bith

Greeeeetings! Friendly Bith here,

Cantinas, I love hanging out in cantinas, they are places where you can relax and sort out your inventory or play pure pazaak. But I really love an immersive RPG expirience, so could we create a Tarisian ale item, that if possible but not necessarily, could be purchased at the cantina? (Maybe Anchorhead?) I have a basic image for the idea:

vym6ie.jpg

What would be even more amazing, is if it could be used as a stim, and have a side effect that decreases player spead or something. Many many thanks!

Yeah, look for Flawlesssheep, haha. That's me.

Hopefully we can try and make this mod.

Hey, I tried looking up your name and several different variations of it, but othing showed up... :/

Add me instead: realrece

Hey, I tried looking up your name and several different variations of it, but othing showed up... :/

Add me instead: realrece

Sorry Rece, my steam account is messed up for some reason:(

Anyway, can anybody help me with this mod, can we do it?

Sorry Rece, my steam account is messed up for some reason:(

Anyway, can anybody help me with this mod, can we do it?

I've already made the ale, I just need to know what exact things you want me to do with it :)

I've already made the ale, I just need to know what exact things you want me to do with it :)

Ah, thats great! :thmbup1: Now all you would need to do is make available to purchase at the cantina on tatooine, as a melee weapon or as a stim (that would be better) but either one would be so cool

Ah, thats great! :thmbup1: Now all you would need to do is make available to purchase at the cantina on tatooine, as a melee weapon or as a stim (that would be better) but either one would be so cool

Alright, so I've got it as a stim and what-not. I put an increase in strength and stamina, but a decrease in speed and I need one more decrease. I actually might do a decrease in strength, and an increase in something else.

Alright, so I've got it as a stim and what-not. I put an increase in strength and stamina, but a decrease in speed and I need one more decrease. I actually might do a decrease in strength, and an increase in something else.

Yeah thats good, decrease in speed and strength, maybe an increase in stamina and wisdom, haha. This is going to be great!

Archived