Home

So, what do you nerds like to talk about?

Skinkie

Happy to see the Simpsons continue its march into infinity?

Not happy to see them not release any more seasons on DVD though... I'm now stuck with an unfinishable collection and it has a gap in it between 17 and 20.

Almost as annoying as when I bought all the MacGyver seasons, only to have them put the two TV Movies in the box set exclusively (for a couple years).

Not happy to see them not release any more seasons on DVD though... I'm now stuck with an unfinishable collection and it has a gap in it between 17 and 20.

Almost as annoying as when I bought all the MacGyver seasons, only to have them put the two TV Movies in the box set exclusively (for a couple years).

I'm in the same boat. Supposedly a decision hasn't been made on blu ray's yet, so maybe it'll still get filled in that way at least. Simpsons World just doesn't fill my OCD the same way

Yes, I am excited to see new Star Wars flicks come out. About freaking time--and not a cartoon, either! Disney better not mess this up.

Simpsons? Okay...but I would rather have seen Metalocalypse continue to air more episodes.

Ultron doesn't seem to cause me much anxiety, but darned if I can't find my stool right now. How did you know?

I have. Here is a photo of the decal in my truck window which tells other drivers whom they're up against:

image.jpg1_zps3adlyydp.jpg

I'm in the same boat. Supposedly a decision hasn't been made on blu ray's yet, so maybe it'll still get filled in that way at least. Simpsons World just doesn't fill my OCD the same way

Oh, I'd be fine with that too, even with the old SD episodes, they would just end up with less discs. I don't have the greatest internet where I live, so streaming isn't really an option for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived