Home

What is the most striking visual moment in the game?

Ronny

This game is an artistic masterpiece, I think few would dispute that.

So, it got me to wondering: What, for you, is the most striking visual image in the game? It can be a character's design, a location, anything!

For me, nothing beats the Festival in Year 1. I cannot explain the feeling I get when I see the floats in the sky, the bread in the barrels, all those toys and paintings in the tent. Behind it, you hear the bustling crowds, and the beautiful violin music.

It's odd, that though Manny wants to get Meche to Heaven, I can't think of a better afterlife than that specific moment. It was truly beautiful :)

This game is an artistic masterpiece, I think few would dispute that.

So, it got me to wondering: What, for you, is the most striking visual image in the game? It can be a character's design, a location, anything!

For me, nothing beats the Festival in Year 1. I cannot explain the feeling I get when I see the floats in the sky, the bread in the barrels, all those toys and paintings in the tent. Behind it, you hear the bustling crowds, and the beautiful violin music.

It's odd, that though Manny wants to get Meche to Heaven, I can't think of a better afterlife than that specific moment. It was truly beautiful :)

There's something very special about that festival scene, it's always been one of my favourites. The atmosphere created with the visual and the music is wonderful :)

Whenever I play through the game I always crack a smile when I walk outside onto the streets of El Marrow and hear the music! "I'm back..."

The GF demo was based around those first few puzzles and I remember playing it over and over before I eventually bought the game some months later. Great memories :)

The moment after Lola sprouts and the camera pulls back to a long shot of the lighthouse. The music swells and the light sweeps around as leaves and flowers are blown away from Lola's remains and Manny reaches out over the railing as if he could pull them all back and make everything right again.

Archived