Home

LucasForums "census"

Darth Avlectus

It's no secret that this forum is basically dead. This is more or less a coroner's visit...or I guess since LF is still operable it's in the equivalent of hospital observation bed, hovering just above dying slowly with no hope of coming back.

I'm not a staff member, however I notice Lynk Former is basically the only active admin around and mimartin is one of the few supermods still maintaining this place. So I guess as a member, I am basically taking survey of the places in LF I at least care about.

Who still comes here, for what, and how often?

I come around and post in Yoda's swamp on rare occasion. I care about the JK and JA sections as these are games I own and would like to see the tech help and modding areas, etc. stay if this site has ANY hope of beating the bit-trashcan.

So all those who still come around, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

• 3 weeks later...

I come here occasionally just to see how things are going, been busier in the last few years. What brings in more people usually are new games and movies, but it's hard to keep any community active indefinitely, because Real Life . ;)

MTFBWY

Yeah I hear that one. I'm gathering who is active and where. There's a bit of talk by Lynk and now Prime is getting into it on the future.

BTW I wanted to ask: who is that on your av? Used to look kind of like the actor who played Biff Tannen on back to the future. Now I'm not so sure.

• 1 month later...

Archived