Home

Darth Bandon Armor/Robes for Bao-Dur

Hey,

It's been a long time since I last played Kotor 2, but I've finally returned and immediately became addicted to mods all over again. The mod that I am looking for (hopefully it isn't too time consuming to make), involves Bao-Dur.

The one thing that has always bugged me about TSL is that Bao-dur's selection of attire is pretty weak (the armor just looks odd with a lightsaber). I know of Shem's robe mod, but I was thinking that Darth Bandon's Armor would be perfect for Bao-Dur's look and the high collar will cover up the floating head thing. I would really appreciate it if someone could concoct something up along those lines. If anyone has already done this, I apologize, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Do realize that it will still not show his cyber arm. He has his own model entries for all the armors, which have the arm as part of them, and simply use the shared textures with the armors all other NPCs wear.

Ergo, it would be pretty simple to give him this sort of robe for, say, Revan's outfit or Dancer outfit slot, but it would still be regular two-armed body, unless someone actually took it into a modelling program, chopped off one arm and applied the cybernetic one.

Do realize that it will still not show his cyber arm. He has his own model entries for all the armors, which have the arm as part of them, and simply use the shared textures with the armors all other NPCs wear.

Ergo, it would be pretty simple to give him this sort of robe for, say, Revan's outfit or Dancer outfit slot, but it would still be regular two-armed body, unless someone actually took it into a modelling program, chopped off one arm and applied the cybernetic one.

Sorry, I forgot to make it clear. I would be fine with him not having the mechanical arm and using the regular Bandon model in the Revan slot or something similar.

Archived