Home

Heroes: Rising Dawn

((Doing a reboot of my Heroes: The Fall Rp. This one will be a bit different then the previous one. It will be similar in the beginning but will eventually branch off.))

It's been sixty years since the majority of the Heroes of the world were wiped out by a vast alliance of Villains who were led by the charismatic Red Skull who forged them into an unstoppable force that swept over the heroes like a swarm of locusts. The citizens of this have had sixty years to learn that what the Villains say goes without question. However, rumors have begun to spread across America that the Red Skull was killed by an unknown individual and that other villains across the country seem to be gearing up for battle, either with an unknown faction or possibly the same individual who killed the Red Skull.

Although nearly all of the heroes were killed back in the purge sixty years ago there have always been rumors that some have survived but it was often dismissed as a bed-time story to put kids to sleep by many of the people of the world. It's not just a story. It's true. And now it's time we prove it.

It's time to fight back.

Character Sheets.

Name: Anna ((Last name unknown))

Hero Name: Thor

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Mighty-Thor-469478139

Personality: Despite the world she lives in, Anna tries to keep a positive attitude but prefers to stay out in the wilderness outside of the City where she can live in peace without fear of being discovered with Thor's hammer.

Powers:

Superhuman Strength

Near Invulnerability

Flight

Ability to summon and control lightning

Skills: Has slight combat experience but is trying to change that through changing.

History: It is said that after Thor was killed during the night the heroes were massacred, his hammer was left where Thor had fallen as a message to those who would try to fight the villains of the world. Over time, people came to the hammer and some began to pray to it, hoping that the heroes would return. Anna was being chased by a group of Ghost Riders and she came across the hammer. At the time, Amy was defenseless and the only thing within reach was the fabled hammer of the fallen Asgard, Thor. As her hand gripped the handle of the hammer, a voice echoed through her mind.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." It was at this point that for the first time in nearly Sixty years that the hammer was lifted from the ground and the Ghost Riders turned and ran after seeing Anna transform. It took a few days, but eventually Anna learned to use the power of Mjolnir despite the fact that she is an average fighter Now, she trains with Mjolnir day and night as she tries to master the power of the fallen god's hammer to try and return peace to her world.

Equipment: Mjolnir

Rules

No God-modding.

Maximum of four characters per person

Please be respectful of other players. Insult the characters not the players

Please clear all really important plot related ideas/decisions with me

Have fun and be creative with your characters and their powers.

So I said I'd join, but what are my restrictions? Am I not allowed to be Beta Ray Bill and/or Deadpool again? And obviously I'll bring my OC back in (not that I ever got him approved or posted as him previously).

Hopefully I can be all the characters I was from the previous one, as I'm probably going to be more inclined to be posting as Beta Ray Bill more than anything, as my OC is relatively quiet. And Deadpool is just....Deadpool. So I want to RP with him! :lol:

So I said I'd join, but what are my restrictions? Am I not allowed to be Beta Ray Bill and/or Deadpool again? And obviously I'll bring my OC back in (not that I ever got him approved or posted as him previously).

Hopefully I can be all the characters I was from the previous one, as I'm probably going to be more inclined to be posting as Beta Ray Bill more than anything, as my OC is relatively quiet. And Deadpool is just....Deadpool. So I want to RP with him! :lol:

Feel free to play as Beta Ray Bill and Deadpool. Gotta love the Deadpool xD

I just threw down the old character sheets from the first one, tell me if anything needs to be changed or updated. :)

Name: Bill or "Simon Walters"

Hero Name: Beta Ray Bill

Appearance: Profile Shot; Action Shot

Personality: Noble and benevolent, kind and humble, merciful and wise, fierce and loyal, Beta Ray Bill is almost the exact embodiment of Thor, what he was, the way he was, and the ideals he held. Beta Ray Bill is only different in that he has suffered different trials and learned different lessons than that of his Asgardian 'Oath Brother', giving him a different aspect on how things are, and the way things work, leaving him with a cooler, less brash head and a somewhat less willing nature to fight simply for the sake of fighting as Thor was known for. This leaves him seeming far more introspective than his Asgardian counterpart.

Powers: All the capabilities and powers of Thor as far as his knowledge lets him go in using said powers. Immense strength and stamina even outside of his 'god-form'; a product of both his species - the Korbinites - and being an advanced cybernetic being created by said species.

Skills: Martial and weapon expertise granted by his time spent in gladiatorial fights before he was given his powers, as well as leadership and teaching skills granted by his many experiences throughout the decades.

Affiliation: Good

History: Nothing can be said that isn't already known about Beta Ray Bill; he's an alien being known as a Korbinite, and cybernetic by their design, as well as one of the few beings in existence capable of wielding Mjolnir, Thor's hammer. Granted his own great and powerful Asgardian weapon/relic "Stormbreaker", Beta Ray Bill is the equal of Thor in many respects. To the unfortunate dismay of Beta Ray Bill, he was not there to aid Thor during the superhero massacre decades ago, as he'd been out in the far reaches of the galaxy alongside The Annihilators, a band of intergalactic heroes devoted to stopping cosmic threats, though only as a "last resort".

In fact, the Korbinite warrior knows little about what has happened on Earth for the last few decades, only that 'Stormbreaker' has sensed something has happened to both Thor and Mjolnir, and his brother-in-arms and fellow Annihilator, Silver Surfer, has disappeared after he returned to Earth years ago. Currently Beta Ray Bill is just on the outer fringes of the Sol system heading towards Earth in his ship, 'Skuttlebutt' finally unable to keep himself from being drawn back by his curiosity and concern, as well as 'Stormbreaker's' feint hints and revelations.

Equipment: 'Stormbreaker'; Asgardian Armor

Name: Wade Wilson

Hero Name: Deadpool - 'The Merc With A Mouth'

Appearance: Profile Shot; Action Shot

Personality: Completely Insane!!!

Powers: Highly advanced regenerative abilities, so-much-so as to be able to survive normally fatal wounds.

Skills: A master skilled in martial & weapon arts, the use of explosives and firearms, stealth and espionage, linguistics; 'As well as the finer points of humor and satire!'

Affiliation: Sometimes Good, Sometimes Bad; Whatever he feels like usually, though in the past before the purge he was making an effort to be a "Good Guy"

History: Shortly before the superhero massacre, Deadpool was approached by the Red Skull himself with an offer to join the villains (a rather hefty sum of money included in said offer) believing the mercenary's loyalty could be bought away from the heroes, yet to everyone's surprise, he declined.

During the purge Deadpool was indecisive in his actions - mostly staying out of the conflicts that arose, only to be attacked by villains sent against him for fear of him joining the heroes and aiding them. The 'Merc With A Mouth' survived his attempted assassination and shortly thereafter disappeared. It was nearly twenty years later until Deadpool resurfaced, only, time hadn't been kind to his already twisted and fragile psyche, the Mercenary-Mutate seemed unstable, even beyond his own natural instability, as if something had driven him so far beyond the edge that nothing could be conjured in the twisted mass that is Deadpool's mind to help anchor his thoughts in any cohesive manner. This surfacing was only brief, Deadpool quickly vanished once more.

It's been forty years, and two very short paragraphs, the mercenary once again has resurfaced, surprisingly, with all his faculties intact (as far as intact goes for Deadpool that is), as if his time going unbeknownst and unseen has helped to recover his former mindset. Yet Deadpool seems intent on some unknown goal, seeking some kind of ulterior revenge against some unknown entity. His first goal: "Turn Traitor!"

Equipment: Two Katanas; Three Pistols - two .38-Special N.O.M.A.D.s, and one Custom 'Warcannon' Mark VII, fires .460 SW Mag. rounds; Flashbangs, handgrenades, 'circular saw-blades', 'and bear traps!!!'; combat knife; One Stockless Shotgun; Two Sais; Limited range teleporter

Archived