Home

KOTOR II released for Mac on Steam!

Golbolco

I'm still playing the game through a PC version of Steam on my Mac. My Mac is too outdated and I don't want to buy a new one. It runs flawlessly with the highest graphics settings on my computer when I play it via the PC version. So much better IMO.

I'm still playing the game through a PC version of Steam on my Mac. My Mac is too outdated and I don't want to buy a new one. It runs flawlessly with the highest graphics settings on my computer when I play it via the PC version. So much better IMO.

The PC Steam version also got updated. Native widescreen support up to 5K resolution, full controller support and Steam Workshop(for easier mod installation). Only TSLRCM and M4-78 Enhancement are on there now, but this might make things easier for future play throughs.

The PC Steam version also got updated. Native widescreen support up to 5K resolution, full controller support and Steam Workshop(for easier mod installation). Only TSLRCM and M4-78 Enhancement are on there now, but this might make things easier for future play throughs.

I know both got updated haha. By the way, I'd still with the TSLPatcher mods, and not Steam Workshop. It's going to cause so many compatibility issues.

Man, just when GOG was showing Steam who's boss by solving all of the problems with this game that went uncorrected by Steam, Steam goes and one-ups them with this. I can see GOG doing something similar and throwing in additional bonuses. It's going to be an interesting showdown between the two.

Someone should do a video on how to use this Steam Workshop. Lots of noobs - yours truly included - are at a loss on where to begin.

It's about as easy as easy gets. Just click on the "Browse the Workshop" button located in the TSL page on your Steam Library, click on the mod you want, and then click "Subscribe." Steam automatically downloads and installs from there.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
q6noptB.png

MUN3ivC.png

iXXdcwV.png

Is there any mention of a size limit for mods on the workshop

My laptop is getting fix so I only have my iPhone 4 which can be slow

There used to be a 100 MB limit, but that got lifted when they were preparing to switch to paid mods, and it never got reinstated. So I guess one good thing came of that debacle...

Anyway, TSLRCM is 330 MB on the Workshop, so you should be good.

There used to be a 100 MB limit, but that got lifted when they were preparing to switch to paid mods, and it never got reinstated. So I guess one good thing came of that debacle...

Anyway, TSLRCM is 330 MB on the Workshop, so you should be good.

Actually RoR is around 2 gigs, ....

Archived