Home

Build That Character: #1 Mace Windu

I understand that KOTOR is not as popular as it once was, but it was a great game and is one of my favorite games of all time. I plan on making these character builds for this fourm (and the gamefaqs board), for those who still play this game and are interested in trying something new. Anyways, let's get started on this series. *INT will always stay at 8, because it is a useless attribute. Also please note that these builds are not the best optimal builds if you are looking to dominate with the character, these builds are realistically built around the character, so the attributes will be realistic and feats and powers as well.

Mace Windu

Mace Windu, a legendary Jedi Master who was an outstanding warrior and was widely considered one of the greatest swordsman ever in the Jedi Order, arguably second to Yoda in force abilities. Starting off with your character, I would say Soldier/Guardian is the best and most logically class choice for Windu. I like a 5/15 Soldier/Guardian.

STR 16

DEX 13

CON 14

INT 8

WIS 14

CHA 11

As you level up, all of your attribute points should go into STR, as your other stats will be boosted from the gear that you wear. Need to maximize the Master Speed (Force Power) and Master Flurry (Feat) in order for Mace to be unstoppable. Be sure to get this following feats - Dueling, Toughness, Master Jedi Defense, Weapon Specialization (Melee) (Lightsaber) and Implant 3. For the force powers, Master Speed is a must as it makes Windu the ultimate duelist, and Windu was known for his Force Speed abilities in combat. Force Wave is also nice, but yeah that's about it bro. Lastly, the purple lightsaber is where it's at if this is Mace Windu...

2cewlu.jpg

Zoom Rabbit

Zoom Rabbit is a native Terran swordsman whose piloting abilities in the cockpit of an A-wing starfighter earned him legendary status with the Rebel Alliance in the Galactic Civil War. He once took out a star destroyer with only heavy rockets.

STR 9

DEX 15

CON 12

INT 10

WIS 15

CHA 12*

The color of lightsaber is irrelevant, as Zoom Rabbit insists on 'Rolling it old school' and thus uses classic steel-bladed swords. He also totally uses a 'blaster' and acknowledges the value of putting heat down range in an emergency.

* According to nine out of ten polled waitresses he works with.

Is R2-D2 considered a Jedi? Well, he should be.

R2-D2

STR 15

DEX 5

CON 12

INT 15

WIS 14

CHA 9

Strength and intelligence are high because of his mechanical nature, but his ungainly design leaves him wanting in dexterity. This bumbling nature helps his charm a bit, but not much. After all, most people can't understand what he's saying.

Artoo carried a lightsaber in ROTJ, into Jabba's palace. It was green.

Is R2-D2 considered a Jedi? Well, he should be.

R2-D2

STR 15

DEX 5

CON 12

INT 15

WIS 14

CHA 9

Strength and intelligence are high because of his mechanical nature, but his ungainly design leaves him wanting in dexterity. This bumbling nature helps his charm a bit, but not much. After all, most people can't understand what he's saying.

Artoo carried a lightsaber in ROTJ, into Jabba's palace. It was green.

Well, he should be.

Archived