Home

Build That Character #2: Boba Fett (Includes Boba Fett Mod Link)

Huh, Boba Fett? How is that going to be possible in KOTOR!? Well, it's plenty possible if you get the Boba Fett Armor Mod, and use this specialized Boba Fett build. This is a ranged weapon build only, now I know Boba Fett is known for using a green Lightsaber against Darth Vader in EU, but we are not doing that... This is going to be a very interesting build and will seem fun. Anyways, Let's get started.

Just a reminder that these are character builds if someone wished to create this character in K1. Like if you wanted to be Boba Fett, well this is the build you would follow if you wanted to be Boba Fett in K1.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett, the most ruthless cold-killing and feared Bounty Hunter in all of the galaxy. He is the unaltered clone of Jango Fett, but was raised as Jango's son. Boba Fett's distinctive armor strikes fear in the hearts of fugitives. He is a legendary bounty hunter. Now, you could either be a scout or a soldier when creating Boba, because he was both of those had cunning intellect and was the greatest bounty hunter of all time. We are going to go with the soldier class because Boba was a Mandolorian Warrior and has the genetics of a soldier. I'm thinking Soldier/Sentinel. Gives you a fair amount of skills, which Boba had, and some battle prowess. (Skills are not that useful, but they will be needed for Boba Fett to make this a realistic character build, don't worry it won't take away from how cold-killing this character will be in the game!)

STR 8 (Won't be using melee weapons that often, maybe never)

DEX 18

CON 14

INT 14

WIS 8 (Should be common sense why this is 8...)

CHA 10

Boba used a blaster rifle, so no dual-pistols. Gotta use a blaster rifle. As you level up, distribute the points mostly into DEX, a little bit into CON.

These feats will be essential for maximizing Boba's killing.

-Two-Handed Weapon Fighting Level 3

-Blaster Rifle Specialization Level 3

-Rapid Shot Levels 1-3

-Toughness Levels 1-3

-Conditioning Levels 1-3

-Implant Levels 1-3

Wait, we are not done! For the alignment best to go gray little bit leaning towards the DS. Whenever there is a chance for a bounty, you do it, no questions asked..

http://www.gamefront.com/files/8942661/Boba_Fett_s_Armour

1602ae.jpg

How about Tott Doneeta? Here's his Wookieepedia in case you need it for reference. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tott%20Doneeta

OOO, I like that request.. Yeah, I'll definitely do it, give me a couple days because each time a make one of this builds I do an entire playthrough with it, I'm just finishing up the Boba Fett playthrough, honestly it's pretty challenging.

Wow, now that's hardcore. Tell you what: I'll do an entire playthrough with the Doneeta build for YouTube once you come up with it and credit you. Mad kudos to you, sir. Not that many hardcore KotOR players left (outside of LF).

Wow, now that's hardcore. Tell you what: I'll do an entire playthrough with the Doneeta build for YouTube once you come up with it and credit you. Mad kudos to you, sir. Not that many hardcore KotOR players left (outside of LF).

Wow man, thanks. I just really love this game bro honestly lol. I'll be sure to check out your videos too!

Wow man, thanks. I just really love this game bro honestly lol. I'll be sure to check out your videos too!

Hey, thanks, Cmoney. I really appreciate it.

The odd thing about KotOR is that its replay value goes far beyond just LS/DS playthroughs for different endings. I would say the writing and the different routes events can take without major ramifications regarding the endgame are big parts of that.

Oh, yeah def a Kyle build. Kyle was my mans back in the JKO/JKA Games, I was already planning on doing him eventually.

The Jedi Knight series is probably my second favorite to KotOR. Outcast was superb, and JKA was even greater. In fact, I've been looking into picking up some of the old Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight titles for PS1 and Nintendo 64 soon.

Archived