Home

K2 TSL Build That Character #1: Luke Skywalker

I plan on making these character builds for this board just as I do the same thing for K1, for those who still play this game and are interested in trying something new. (Well, do to the new update I'm positive there are A LOT more people playing this again, possibly newbies!) This specific build is going to cover Luke throughout the film, ROTJ as Luke is a Jedi Knight. Anyways, let's get started on this series for TSL.

Luke Skywalker

Born as the son of the fallen Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the Queen and Senator of Naboo, Padme Amidala, Luke was raised on Tatooine and hidden from Emperor Palpatine and his father, who had recently become Darth Vader. After losing his first duel with his father on Bespin, Luke has now had several more years to hone his Jedi skills. He has both learned Djem So and built his own lightsaber on Tatooine with help from books at Ben Kenobi’s old home. He has also learned some of the intricacies of lightsaber combat, including Blaster Deflection and Weapon Focus. He becomes very powerful during this time, along with learning the dark rage, mind trick, and force grip powers. Class: Jedi Guardian, Prestige Class: Jedi Weaponmaster

STR 12

DEX 15

CON 12

INT 10

WIS 14

CHA 14

~Feats~

Flurry (3)

Critical Strike (3)

Dueling (3)

Lightsaber Proficiency (3)

Finesse Lightsabers (For higher DEX with Luke)

Conditioning (3)

Regenerate Force Points

~Force Powers~

Dominate Mind

Force Kill

Force Push

Force Immunity

Force Redirection

Destroy Droid

To finish things off, go with the green Lightsaber & a Dark Jedi Robe.

Poof Luke Skywalker in KOTOR 2...

2015_08_03_00002.jpg

2015_08_03_00001.jpg

Archived