Home

Questions About Restored Content

Sir Vougalot

So I am playing the game with TSLRCM and M4-78 installed for the first time ever. I have just reached Onderon, having gone through Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Dxun, and so far the restored content has been pretty awesome. I have not reached the droid factory or M4-78 yet, but I do have a few questions about those areas before I reach them:

1. At what point in the story will HK-47 discover where the location of the droid factory, and when will he go there? I've already battled more than enough HK-50 droids for him to have what he needs to find it, which he has confirmed is sufficient. (I'm amazed at just how many more HK-50s there are in this version than there are in the vanilla game. It's cool, but it is perhaps a bit of overkill. Maybe the programmers were right in scrapping so many excess encounters, to be honest.)

2. I have heard that siding with one or the other HK group, or destroying them both, impacts the ending. The question is, how exactly does that work out? I'm not really worried about spoiling it for me since I have seen the ending to the game a dozen times and know the jist of the outcome anyway.

3. Are there any good walkthroughs for the droid factory and/or M4-78 out there? I don't mean videos; there are a plethora of them, and I consider it a ruination of the experience because, instead of simply describing what you are supposed to do, you are shown it ahead of time. No, I want a good old-fashioned text-based walkthrough, one that I can consult in case I get stuck.

Thanks.

[Edit] Oops! I seem to have posted this in the wrong forum. My bad. If the mods would be so kind as to move this to the KOTOR 2 discussion forum, I would appreciate it.

So I am playing the game with TSLRCM and M4-78 installed for the first time ever. I have just reached Onderon, having gone through Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Dxun, and so far the restored content has been pretty awesome. I have not reached the droid factory or M4-78 yet, but I do have a few questions about those areas before I reach them:

3. Are there any good walkthroughs for the droid factory and/or M4-78 out there? I don't mean videos; there are a plethora of them, and I consider it a ruination of the experience because, instead of simply describing what you are supposed to do, you are shown it ahead of time. No, I want a good old-fashioned text-based walkthrough, one that I can consult in case I get stuck.

You're going to get a speedier answer by posting your questions over at Deadly Stream in the TSLRCM section.

I'll answer number 3 right now though, especially as M4-78 has it's own section at DS. (You don't want to have two separate threads, right?) No, there isn't a text based walkthrough/guide of M4-78 EP anywhere out there.

Archived