Home

Weird Dantooine Enclave Happenings

harIII

I am using the Dantooine Enclave (650dan) for a project I'm working on. The only thing I did was hex edit the area for use in my mod and now I'm trying to place doors / triggers and waypoints so that I can travel in between each module I'm using for this planet. However, I cannot keep the game running this module long enough to get any information necessary to continue to mod it. The game sometimes loads it up just fine while others it will crash upon the end of the loading process. Sometimes while I'm running around inside of the area I get a nasty buzz in my audio feed and my character freezes only to suddenly appear on the far side of module as though I was running straight ahead while it was frozen.

The only thing that I notice unusual, besides the crashing of course, is that sometimes the player appears to be invisible. I believe that this is caused by one of two things; either the vine texture is resting in between the character and the camera blocking visibility of the character yet showing the walls and floors beyond the character or same concept but with a lighting effect instead of the texture.

As one can imagine, this is making modding very frustrating and I can imagine even more so if it were being played. I have never had this happen to any other module before, has anyone had this issue before?

Archived