Home

All commanders, report in!

maltron66

So, I recently started playing "Star Wars: Commander" on my Android phone. And I've been hooked on it ever since I started it! The gameplay is awesome and the game is essentialy a huge SW fan-base community that keeps growing! The time you have to wait in order to build and upgrade your base is a little frustrating sometimes, but other than that, I really enjoy this game!

Are there any other fellow Commander fans out there? If you happen to be one, Imperial or Rebel, report to this thread ASAP! I mean, if your base is being upgraded and you have some time to spare, why not join this thread and brag about your accomplishments, your-oh-so-special-base (post pics if you wish) and your kickass squad (recruitments are welcome)?

Also, please, no flame wars between Imperials and Rebels! Yeah, I know we're all most polite to each other, but there is atendency for flame wars to start when a Rebel Commander and an Imprerial Commander meet. All in all, we do not have to bash other players on base schemes, even if we all know that the Rebels kick Imperial asses! (Just kidding, guys! Kinda...):xp:

What are you waiting for, Commander? JOIN THE CONFLICT- err, I mean FORUM-NOW!!!;)

You have a link to this game, for folks that aren't as familiar with it?

Sure thing! Here's a gameplay video of this game:

If you're interested, you can Google it; it'll give you hundreds of results to view! And if you type "star" in YouTube, check out what the first suggested result is...:cool:

I suppose it's at least good for helping the franchise break into the mobile gaming market, which, let's be realistic, is probably the future of casual gaming, seeing as the Ouya's more or less petered out.

You have piqued my interest. I shall endeavor to try the game for myself.

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose it's at least good for helping the franchise break into the mobile gaming market, which, let's be realistic, is probably the future of casual gaming, seeing as the Ouya's more or less petered out.

You have piqued my interest. I shall endeavor to try the game for myself.

Well then, that's good to know! Have you gotten started yet?:thmbup1:

Archived