Home

[KOTOR/TSL] Expensive Item Warning Removal

Sir Vougalot

You know that annoying prompt that comes up when you're about to putchase a store item that costs more than one thousand credits? I wish it wasn't there because I like to be able to keep pressing Enter and buy up all the items as quickly as possible. This is especially irksome for items like thermal detonators, where the store usually stocks about five of them at a time.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I like the idea of this, however when I play I tend to save up all the item's i've collected and sell them at in Suvam Tam's shop, whilst doing this i've nearly sold some unique items that I don't want to get rid of so I guess it has both negative and positive points.

I don't know how you'd go about doing it though.

You know that annoying prompt that comes up when you're about to putchase a store item that costs more than one thousand credits? I wish it wasn't there because I like to be able to keep pressing Enter and buy up all the items as quickly as possible. This is especially irksome for items like thermal detonators, where the store usually stocks about five of them at a time.

Thanks.

Sadly, I haven't seen anything in the game's scripts or files that would enable this... I could experiment by removing things from the .gui file, though...

• 4 months later...

Archived