Home

Main/Class Mission Dissappeared & Mission Items Gone!

SkyKiller17

I have a Sith Inquisitor I started about 2 months ago, everything has been fine, but I got to a place I couldn't pass. Defeating Skotia. I didn't play for several weeks until the other night. I found a flashpoint where I played solo mode, it was in like a docking bay area, the mission when you go after the General, a former Sith Empire military guy, has cyborg like enhancements. Anyway, that flash pointed helped me level up from 13-15. I go back to Dromas Ka and I can't face Skotia or talk with my master Zash! I'm phased out, it's all red any area for story, even back on Korriban! I've traveled all over and I can't find any link to my main mission!

I know there was a scheduled maintenance earlier today, so I thought that would fix the bug. It didn't. I also noticed all of my mission history is blank, no information and my mission items are gone! I'm suppose to have something for Skotia, to disable his augmentations and also a tablet for his Trandoshian body guards.

I can't post on the official SWTOR forums because I'm not a paid member, I'm playing free. I've e-mailed swtor but no response yet. I found out another person with the same class had this problem, but there is no response of whether the issue was fixed: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8544486#post8544486

Can anyone explain what is happening? If there is something on my end to fix this? or does BioWare or whoever deals with this, what would they have to do?

I have 2 classes I play and my Jedi Knight has not been affected. Is it a bug specifically for the Sith Inquisitor? Any help or understanding would be much appreciated. And I'll answer any questions if someone needs more info!

Archived