Home

BCC: Void: A Fantasy RPG

MsFicwriter

VOID: A DARK FANTASY RPG

What will a man give for his soul?

Enjoy it while you may,

But when the Void does call for you,

Its price you'll have to pay.

In a fantasy realm where souls not only exist, but can be bought, sold, traded, extracted, and even altered, the whole world is for sale. Five luckless, hard-scrabble types, struggling to make ends meet, will soon meet their end in the Void. Each of them has made a bargain with it, whatever it is, and have promised to serve in dark and everlasting space beyond the grave. Serve whom? In what capacity? None of them wanted to know, at least not at first. Now, their time is drawing near, and they're experiencing nightmares of the worst sort. Each of them has one last chance to escape the Void's terrible pull, due to a gift from a tavern keeper at the Eleventh Hour Inn. Will they succeed in conquering damnation?

CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: Tatyev

FANTASY RACE: Human

CLASS/OCCUPATION: Amanuensis/Scribe to priests of Vii, God of All

WHY'D SHE BARGAIN WITH THE VOID? To gain knowledge and truth

WHAT'S HER NIGHTMARE? She sees what the Void actually IS, but not the capacity in which she'll serve within it.

APPEARANCE: As a young Maureen O'Hara

WHAT'S HER GIFT FROM THE TAVERN KEEP? A golden dragon egg

Mmm, I see someone is still trying, despite how dead this forum may be/seem.

I will join, but I don't suspect many more will, unfortunately, but you never know.

However, I would like to ask the extent of the "Fantasy Races" that are allowed, or is it pretty much free game? Don't want to reach too far and come out with something...Overdone, I guess would be the best word.

Also, yes, I'm still alive. I just lurk around like an old crocodile.

NAME: Roshev.

FANTASY RACE: Human

CLASS/OCCUPATION: Pickpocket, Theif

WHY'D SHE BARGAIN WITH THE VOID? To gain the skills needed to survive and thrive (the ability to steal things, and steal them well)

WHAT'S HIS NIGHTMARE? He unlocks every door, evades every guard, only to enter the last room in what appears to be a palace, but when he does, a young woman appears and she laughs as he falls down. Down and down, far below. Into a pit that seems to echo. He sees images of the Void, but they fly by rapidly, not allowing him to know what they mean. Then he awakens.

APPEARANCE: Young in face and body type. Many would assume he is 16-18. Light brown hair, rings around his eyes, and straight, white teeth.

WHAT'S HIS GIFT FROM THE TAVERN KEEP? ____________ I'm blanking on this. A little help as to what it should be?

Archived