Home

Our record is 1,256 active users, set on 06-17-2012 at 09:35 PM

RoyTordesLegend

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
They'll be back. They can't resist our charm for long. Plus I'm pretty sure McCoy is just the sentience that the forum has slowly gained over the years, so he's got to be around

But if he was around, he would never admit it, unless I said he would never admit it, in which case he'll admit it just to disagree with me, but not if he thinks I'm deliberately baiting him into disagreeing with me, in which case he'll continue to silently pretend not to be paying attention in some sort of elaborate double bluff.

Correct.

Zoom you scary old b'stard, do my eyes deceive me, or have most of your old Star Wars forums gone?

Yes...the 'One Year' thread is quite active, now that all the other KOTOR and JK people are popping in.

Roy, why are you calling me scary when my avatar is calmly playing croquet while yours is letting a rodent drive a motor vehicle, undoubtedly running over bystanders and other vehicles in the process?

:dozey: You, sir, are a public menace.

Easy to understand your misunderstanding, since I am holding a sword in the picture. :max: Normal humans sometimes find them intimidating.

Here I am in my element, fiddling about in my study, as seen from my computer on acid:

image_zpsjmml041a.jpeg

Not such a bad fellow. One can almost see him listening to Thomas Dolby...

• 1 month later...

Archived