Home

Temporary forum redesign

Lynk Former

Hey everyone. So, I have no idea if I've implemented it correctly since it's been a long time since I've played around with vBulletin style templates, but if you can see it and things are working, here is the TEMPORARY design for the Star Wars Gamer forum.

I say TEMPORARY because we are hoping to upgrade the forum some time in the near future which will mean a clean new layout for the entire forum and an updated (though very similar) design for this specific part of LucasForums... and yes, the colour scheme is strikingly similar to the one for the Star Wars MMO forum... that's because I got lazy when choosing the colours and the two sites have similar colour schemes anyway so :p

Also, just a couple of notes...

Firstly, unlike the web site, the forum is not mobile friendly at the moment since trying to accomplish such a thing with vB3 is cause for suicide. I'll make a mobile friendly theme for the entirety of LucasForums when we make the upgrade to vB5.

Secondly, for some reason, the image resize script we've been using over at the Star Wars MMO forums isn't working on this part of the forum yet, so if you're going to post large images that break the constraints of the current design, please use the [noparse][hidden][/hidden][/noparse] tags around them.

We'll try to fix that problem asap.

In the meantime, if anything else does seem to be going wrong with the temporary design, let us know right away so I can go in and fix whatever it is.

In the meantime, every should buy Life is Strange--erm, I mean, I hope everyone is looking forward to the new Battlefront game since it's only days away *looks around*

EDIT: Hooray, the image resize issue has been fixed. Thanks stoffe!

Archived