Home

Sam & Max Sounds/Windows Theme

coasternd

Hi, I've read LucasForums for well over a decade (maybe two) and was surprised I didn't already have an account. So first off HI!

I was wondering if anyone still has a collection of Sam & Max sound effects that would have been included in the old Windows Theme pack for Windows 95. Or if you still have the old zip file with the whole theme that would be cool, cursors, icons, sounds and all. I have searched all over the web and all the download links are broken cause, hey it was literally 20 years ago.

I saw a link to an old Sam & Max Soundboard but that link was dead too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hi, I've read LucasForums for well over a decade (maybe two) and was surprised I didn't already have an account. So first off HI!

I was wondering if anyone still has a collection of Sam & Max sound effects that would have been included in the old Windows Theme pack for Windows 95. Or if you still have the old zip file with the whole theme that would be cool, cursors, icons, sounds and all. I have searched all over the web and all the download links are broken cause, hey it was literally 20 years ago.

I saw a link to an old Sam & Max Soundboard but that link was dead too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Well this place is kinda dead to the world right now so you might be sol. You could rip the sounds off of the games original files and make em yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived