Home

Mod Request Asajj Ventress

Moebiuz

Hi guys! I'm new to Lucas Forums, don't really know if there are still active modders viewing this, but I'll give it a shot.

I've been working on a couple of skins, and got the idea to create an Asajj Ventress PC, for TSL. In order to do that I would need to get the bottom part of the female Revan model (from the waist down, minus the cape) merged with the top part (from the waist up) of the female underwear model.

Anyone up for it? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! I'm new to Lucas Forums, don't really know if there are still active modders viewing this, but I'll give it a shot.

I've been working on a couple of skins, and got the idea to create an Asajj Ventress PC, for TSL. In order to do that I would need to get the bottom part of the female Revan model (from the waist down, minus the cape) merged with the top part (from the waist up) of the female underwear model.

Anyone up for it? Thanks in advance!

I could go ahead and try it, but I can't guarantee how well it'd work out in the end. I mean, I'll give it a few tests, sure. Could you perhaps send me a link to a texture to use while I'm doing it?

Hi! Thanks a lot for giving it a shot!

So, the bottom part would be something like this, from the chest plate down (no cape):

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/794-revan-model-without-cape-k2/

And the top part like this:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/344-player-party-underwear/

Dont worry about the skin, I'll deal with that. Just let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

I took a crack at it, scaled the belt to fit the new waist, moved the UVs around to fit on a single map, but it seems the MDLOps curse has struck me again. The compiled mesh was exploded/mangled and turned intermittently invisible in-game, even though seemingly fine in Max:

TSL_Female_AV_Robe.gif

Here are the files if anyone wants to have a play around with it:

http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/misc/TSL_Female_AV_Robe.7z

Note that I just did a simple skin wrap, so the elbows and wrists could do with some weight adjustment.

How about not merging both models, rather than just removing the hood from the female revan model, along with the chest plate (to make the chest look more like a skin thight cloth)? The shoulder pads and the back can stay. I don't even know if it's possible, this is just an idea.

Dont worry about the skin, I'll deal with that. Just let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Well, I have had to do a lot of re-mapping on the model to get it looking decent but I don't have any real skill in texturing so the texture is the vanilla one:

OvQNDpu.jpg

The seams at the arms are only visible when standing still (except for a very small hole when moving in the back of the right arm), but I'm not entirely sure how much I can do to fix those.

Is there any possible way to keep the belt and the round buckle with the straps the original revan model had?

Yes, I just wasn't sure if that was wanted as well...

Would you just want the part around the waist, or would you also want the sash that trails between the legs? I don't recall that being a part of her design.

Oh, awesome! Yeah, that's perfect. If it's possible I would like it to have the whole revan bottom part like the original. The metal ring held by metal strips around the waist, the sash that goes from the ring all around the butt, and the belt that goes down to the feet.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! It´s been a while since the last update, I was wondering if anyone came up with anything. If it really isn´t possible please let me know, so I don´t get my hopes up. Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry for losing contact, Moebiuz. I forget where I was last at with this, so let me load it up later and I'll tell you what I was having issues with.

Archived