Home

Can someone find this Czerka player model?

Ghost Koi

Hey guys, I have been searching for this player model/armor set for about two years now and I have yet to find it. I have looked through KOTOR tool as well as a list of disguises I had downloaded.

If possible, my intention is to use this for the "clothes/armor" and play as another character. If someone could find the name of the file or where it is located in KOTOR tool, I would really appreciate it!

Here is the picture of the person I am looking for. It is the woman in the Tatooine Recruitment Office.

KiAdjCt.jpg

Thanks!

It's row ID 426 in K1's appearance.2da, the "Czerka_Protcol_OfficerF". It uses model N_CommF with texture N_CommFC01.

Thanks so much, this community is the best! :thmbup1:

Quick question though since I'm away from my computer, I know I can go in and set the model as a "disguise" for my player character through Kotor Tool (something that would replace my current character with the officer entirely) but I am now wondering if it would be possible to just use the clothing/robes.

That way, I could keep my current player character while treating the model only as a set of clothes/robes.

Any chance this is possible?

It's possible a couple of ways, but not entirely straight forward.

If you want it as a disguise, as you noted it will also use the original version's head. You can create a new row in appearance.2da which specifies the head ID your character is using, and then create a disguise that points at that. There are script-based ways to get around the issue, perhaps try this mod - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/808-kks-disguise-armband/

The other option is to create a standard armour item, but you'll need to replace one of the existing body models in order to do so. The logical candidate is the clothing model, PFXBB (where X is race). Interestingly, TSL by default uses the commoner bodies as the clothing model, and still includes the N_CommFC01 texture, so it's much simpler in that case.

If you want it as a disguise, as you noted it will also use the original version's head. You can create a new row in appearance.2da which specifies the head ID your character is using, and then create a disguise that points at that. There are script-based ways to get around the issue, perhaps try this mod - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/808-kks-disguise-armband/

The other option is to create a standard armour item, but you'll need to replace one of the existing body models in order to do so. The logical candidate is the clothing model, PFXBB (where X is race). Interestingly, TSL by default uses the commoner bodies as the clothing model, and still includes the N_CommFC01 texture, so it's much simpler in that case.

Thanks! Based on that, I'll see what I can do in Kotor Tool when I get back sometime this week.

In the meantime, since this is in the mod request section, if any far more experienced members want to beat me to it, I would really appreciate it… ;)

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Alright, so I tried Kotor Tool, hoping to create a disguise, but the "Czerka_Protcol_OfficerF" wasn't there. I only found a reference to a male/female Czerka Officer that was listed whom I believe is the one we see on Kashyyyk on The Great Walkway.

I was also unable to find the appearance.2da file in Kotor Tool.

It seems like this may be more of a project than I had first considered and would appreciate any help. :)

Since this a mod request thread, would anyone be willing to do this for me (i.e. create a set of clothes from this model, allowing me to use it as "robes" over my current player model? I would really appreciate it!

Archived