Home

Crowfall, "Game of Thrones Meets Eve Online"

JamesGoblin

A little incoming game I like, PvP MMORPG Crowfall. Open beta (free tests) is scheduled for this winter, requiring only registration on the site. Some say it's too cartoony thou I have no problems with that; anyway, here is some early,player made test footage (pre-alpha, have mercy!):

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

It's creatures change as seasons go by - say, this is what happens to normal cats from spring to winter:

5117045-3324155025-46f9b.jpg

Another thing I like about it is - player's identity is tied to the crow-spirit and NOT the body - this will include frequent changes of class, race and sex!? In other words, once you die you'll have to fly and find a new body.

PS Here is an Imgur album with hundreds of Crowfall images and screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/BcdKz

• 3 weeks later...

Noo I thought I was logged in but I wasn't, so my message got deleted. =( I was writing that I like most of the artworks published for Crowfall, however this one looks too much "gore" for my taste. I understand that there's blood since it's a creature eating another, but it seems a little bit exaggerated. Other than that, I'm pretty excited for Crowfall. =)

Archived