Home

Android mod list?

WDW

I would love to play kotor ones more, this time on tablet but there are so meny essential mods like for me personally... Untold love story. So I'm asking if there is list somewhere where I can find mods that works on android? I did only see this one youtuber who made some mod backs but they arent my liking. I have googled and googled but there rly aint any resent android info.

Almost any mod that you would want (ie, any mod that uses the TSLPatcher) would need to be installed on a PC version of the game and then the files made from the installation would need to be transferred to the tablet.

In short, you'd need to either install K1 on the PC or find someone who would be willing to install a list of mods and then transfer you the files.

So I just install mods to PC version of game, install mods I want and then transfer override to tablet? Sounds simple and easy

Depending on the mods, you might also need audio from the Streamwaves folder, levels from the modules folder, and maybe even files from the lips folder.

Only thing Im rly wanting is untold love story. Brotherhood doesnt seem to work as intented on android. Other things im into are only graphical improvements. Maybe some new player heads. But thats about it.

Archived