Home

[TSLRCM] Rebuilt Enclave Black Screen & Story Issues

ViperMantis100

:[KOTOR II SPOILERS]:

Hi!

I've recently been playing a modded run of Kotor II, all has been fine and dandy up until now. :¬:

I'm playing a LS Female character and I've got to the part where I confront the three Jedi Masters in the rebuilt Enclave on Dantooine. I've had no problems with the common Ravager Cutscene bug, or getting stuck in the enclave. At a certain point in the cutscene (after Kreia has entered) it cuts off the dialogue halfway through Kreia's line "How could you ever hope to know the threat you face, when you have never walked in the dark places of the galaxy - faced war and death on such a scale." and ejects from the cutscene into a black screen.

Now, I can open up the options menu and save or reload the game, so I've tried saving and reloading. Rest assured it drops me back and the black screen is gone - all's good right? No. Kreia and the Jedi Masters are stood there idly, I cannot initiate dialogue with the Jedi Masters but I can with Kreia. Upon doing so, I'm greeted with my character brutally murdering all of the Jedi Masters, which is the Dark Side route of which I don't intend to follow. Then Kreia will continue the conversation until I'm out the other end and I assume the game can progress fully from there. It's no GAME BREAKING bug but it certainly is an inconvenience to my playthrough.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read. :D

Modlist:

• 90sk's Robe Pack
  • Angelus6 Party Retex
  • Ebon Hawk Cargo Mod
  • Dustil Restoration
  • Enhanced Merchants
  • First National Bank of Coruscant
  • Force Powers Feat Gain for TSL
  • Increased Attributes and Skills
  • Coruscant Jedi Temple
  • Kreia's Mechanical Hand (Not in use)
  • Remote Tells Influence