Home

Purple Evil Twi'lek Association (PETA)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Construct:

DarthRevan was banned because of spamming, and hacked Ferc Kast's while banned for spamming. Has since made several accounts where he tried to trick us into thinking he wasn't DR. But he was.

darth god was probably banned for spamming.

Jebus is unknown to me right now...

Oh, and I found another meaning for PETA;

People Eat Tasty Animals. :xp:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! :) I've been watching this here for a while, and I finally decided I had to join! :xp: (Sorry to barge in like this. :/)

And cheers for the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals society as well. :emodanc:

Um, one question...does anybody actually know what PETA really stand for? :confused:

:lol:

But yea...hi. :D

I'm not for the actual PETA goal, but I do support reducing how much meat we as a state consume. It would be better in most retrospects to be vegetarians than omnivores.

PS: I guess that I don't have to describe my love for the character. 'Shrouded in Darkness' seems to speak for itself. Recently, I've gotten negative feedback that my early chapters were rather biassed and aimed to manufacture sympathy for the character. I just would like to know if anyone else thought that... because I think it's true.

I didn't find it biased. The way KOTOR was written, left Yuthura open to many possibilities. I didn't find it biased

...and to those that do: Wow a story biased towards the protagonist - gee thats never happened before - how horrible :xp:. Part of a story is making the readers relate to the main character. Plus those chapters were written ages ago...a little late for criticism...

I actually don't like most of what the actual PETA does. I like eating tasty animals! All creatures have their place in this world...right next to the mashed potatoes! :xp: But in all seriousness I think their base beleifs were good but they got very carried away. Eating on lower trophic levels is good but they should not be trying to force it on other people.

So yeah...go Yuthura :D

~HOP

• 1 month later...

I guess that it's been a while since I checked any groups:

I have been running into a wall with SiD that I didn't exactly foresee... the character has developed and I don't know how exactly to keep it going from there. I guess there are a few more plots I can do, but after that... I'll just see where that goes.

Okay, so I just updated the group with a lovely new image.

Now, as the Yuthura fans, we should offer suggestions to DY's fic as it is probably the biggest Yuthura Ban source ever! Congrats on a well written fic. :D

I will brainstorm for specific suggestions, but right now, what I can say is this: Yuthura has indeed progressed alot throughout SiD. Character development is important but I think a few chapters without it are okay. Just letting Yuthura use what she has learned is good too. If you only have a few ideas at the moment, space them out, rather than put them all into a couple of chapters and be left with no further character development ideas. Honestly, I have never seen an NPC especially one that does not join the party be so well thought out and developed.

I'll try to think of some ideas...

~HOP

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I just thought of an idea that would really expand this character even further than she already is. Unlike other Jedi, this one still has attachments and is in love with the former Dark Lord of the Sith. Not to spoil anything, but I do realize there is still untapped potential in that.

I also am going to aim for more original characters to expand the horizon by not exactly expanding Yuthura, but maybe these other characters and she's interacting with them. I simply don't want to have monotonous subplots and chapters, so I can't exactly spread out ideas to extend the story twice as long for the same amount of plot. As of now, I've got something new that hasn't really been touched yet and I hope to extend it for a while. Be updating 'soon.'

No outside ideas required; no outside ideas declined to keep the story going.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived