Home

Sith Followers

GODKING

I dont have a favorite Sith ... I do have like 3 or 4 that I like more than the other and dose would be ... 1)Darth Revan for his power,his wisdom and his potential ... he is obviously one of the top 5 sith's .... 2)Freedon Nadd because of his history ... he did had a real reason for falling and he trained one of the most power siths of all times... 3)Exar Kun ... simply the coolest. 4) Bandom had the potential of a real sith and his attitude was one of a Sith.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other darkside user that I really liked (Yeah I favor women more than males) was Kreia. Although I didn't like how manipulative she was, she was like a perfect grey jedi. I like how she didn't want to kill all her enemies, but force them to acknowledge that they were wrong. I think it is more satisfying to make an enemy suffer for an act that they committed than to do it yourself. I would have loved to make one like Vrook shallow his pride rather than kill him because he doesn't deserve death... he deserves to be treated with disrespect. It's also fun to watch arrogant characters react as if you stuffed a lemon in their mouth. Kreia would value attacking one's beliefs more than attacking their flesh. Revan also followed this with the Exile showing the jedi the hypocrisy of their beliefs. I like him in this regard as well.

P.S. I would say Malak is more like a one-dimensional sith. He may have been more as a jedi, but once he fell, he was just an angry club acting on desire alone.

Yes, while I personally do not like Kreia, I do have to admire her skill in manipulation and cunning. She is much more subtly and has more finesse than hack and slash Malak. There are things more painful than death, because many of those "righteous" jedi like Vrook and Atris would gladly sacrifice themselves defending the Order. But breaking htem, making them realize all that they fought for is foolish or wrong...that ruined all their work toward that cause. It takes a unique person to be able to break people like that but Kreia pulls it off.

Yes I thought killing Vrook and Atris would feel better than it did.

Atton tells of his actions when he was among the sith, and his methods, especially considering that he did not know how to consciously use the force, were quite impressive. Not quite the awesomeness of Kreia, but still notable.

I know I'm just interjecting additional junk before others even have time to answer the previous topics, but I'd like to know other people's opinions on Revan as a sith.

Do people believe that Revan had fallen to the darkside and became truly evil, or always maintained his personality to achieve a greater good? Kreia made it seem that Revan had fallen because it was demanded to defeat the Mandalorians. Are there any who would debate this, or is everything very clear?

I think that Revan had a plan that involved the sith empire he had built being used to safeguard the citizens of the Republic under his rule. Bismarck did something similar with Germany being under his rule. Revan's plan only failed because Malak came in and screwed up everything. Maybe the DS ending would have been Revan intended from the start. Instead of being evil, Revan just knew that he had to lead in order to safegard those under his rule. Just my opinion.:D

I guess the problem with figuring out Revan is that you're seeing him(/her) through the eyes of others (at least in the context of the games) and not through the charachter's own eyes. Multiple second hand descriptions of someone may shed more light on what a person did w/o truly shining any light on their own intentions/thinking. Was Revan truly sith, desiring to craft a weak republic into a strong empire to expand his influence ever outward or a self-sacrificing jedi who took on the trappings of a sith to strengthen and mold the republic into a more formidable entity to challenge or survive a challenge from the "true sith" (or any opponent for that matter)? Guess it depends on who you talk to/believe. I'd say the latter would make him seem more tragically noble.

I always thought that Revan wanted to save the Republic but the only way to beat the Mandelorians was to use the harsher tactics of the sith. In short by using these tactics, Revan eventually turned to the darkside, though I doubt that s/he considered himself (herself) such. In KOTOR 1 however I really split as to whether or not s/he became a jedi or sith.

Hello. I don't know much about the rules or how get a Star Destroyer or whatever, but from what I can tell people are giving their take on Sith History, darkside, etc. So I'll join in.

The darkside has always held the galaxy in it's grasp. If not controlled it. It shows that our resolve, and our ideals are unshakable and un relenting. Each time we fought the republic we came closer and closer to taking the galaxy.

And the Emporer has shown us how weak the ideals and principals of the republic have become by taking control of the republic without even firing a single blaster bolt at it. Through his words alone brought the galaxy to us at last. It just shows yet again how our resolve and belief in all that we stand for will always win in the end. And it shows how the Jedi and all those who favor the ways of the republic were never stead fast in their ideals.

As for those who rebel against the Empire they say they are fighting for freedom. When actually they are fighting for bondage. They put themselves in bondage by resisting the true freedom of the darkside. They put themselves in bondage by denying themselves the treat of being part of such a technologically advanced, culturally advanced, and overall better society than anything of the past. They choose to live on remote worlds. They choose to hide. They choose to cause themselves death and suffering. All they have to do is serve the Emporer and the Sith and they will be able to reap such pleasures and riches of the Empire. To do so they must follow our code and just be free of their antiquated morality and old ways. The weight of such unneeded convictions of lightside and their morality can only cause them more harm than benefit. It's bad for their health internally and externally.

Being a rebel or a Jedi is simply another word for a mental disorder. Self inflicted torment. Sith pain is pleasure. The pains rebels and Jedi have by their beliefs is just pain only.

Long live the Sith. May the Force serve us well.

I think that the potentium force theory is the best solution to the DARK/LIGHT issue. It indicates that the force is not inherently good or bad... it depends on the user that makes it so. This would seem to indicate that the strength of an individual is the critical factor that determines if one is good or evil. One with a good intention may do cruel acts because they believe they have a just cause. One who becomes the head of an empire, like Ghengis Khan, may be terrible, but bring about a peace that didn't exist before.

What kind of RP does The Padawan have in mind? I'm not exactly sure what RP stands for. I guess role play, but even then... I think that if that is already in progress, you should post it in the KOTOR sight and not look back. If you would like to post of teaser and get feedback, then I'd throw in my two cents here before posting a final version.

Find something you like... drama, war, romance, angst... and try to base it off something that already exists. Then modify it so that you could make it original enough to call your own work.

My Yuthura Ban fiction has elements that I, myself, didn't come up with. I take pieces from a number of places and try to modify them so that I don't use another's story, but enough that the reader could see the resemblance if they found the original. Don't plagerize, but don't just come up with something from nothing.

Star Wars: Rise of Darkness

When Revan went to Korriban he started a civil war, many of the student fought each others for power and control … some of us went to Malachor to complete training, that’s when the Jedi Exile came to Malachor and killed Darth Sion , Darth Traya and Darth Nihl … a few of us where out of the planet when the planet was destroyed and we exiled our self to the unknown parts of the galaxy … we will return and we will rule the galaxy.

Tell me if you guy's like the time line and the facts.

Like the title (Anything with 'Darkness' works). What I would ask is how the group would interact with each other. If there are no friends among the sith, would there be a high turnover rate for characters? I would be interested in a fic that shows sith training. I'd be interested to hear (read) more about it.

Hmmm Yeah ... we will need to name 2 Sith Lords ... the others would be Acolytes ... or ... make many Sith Lords like the order of Kaan ... Dont know ... thats why I am asking for you're oppinion people ... this is democracy!! lol

A democracy?! I thought you were a true sith!

The kind of story I like involves strong characters. Not ones who just randomly kill and act like they own the place. If you based the main lord like Kriea... interested more in hurting enemies than killing them... then you'd have my attention. Tragic characters are also good.

The ending where the exile killed the 3 lords is the light side ending. I prefer the true ending. The ending where our destroyers and fighters defeat Admiral Seed's republic force and we still end Citidel Station. Well the Ravenger crashes into it. But we take Telos.

The mercs have Dantooine. They served the Sith Empire so they are for us. Weak farmers and a old Jedi Master could never best our own mercs. Onderon suceds from the Republic. Though the Sith were pushed from Dxun and Onderon it was good for us. Meaning the weaker of us parished. If you remember we had a ship in orbit of the planet. Vaklu's forces were weakened after the war. We can take the planet. The riches of the planet are with us. Dxun's Freedom Nad Temple is retaken. And once more the a Sith king ruled the planet. If you remember that was their past they wished to forget. The fools. Why deny such a honor to have a Sith King leading you.

I consider the civil war on Korriban a cleansing of the weak who could not comprehend or control the power left to them. Only Revan and Lord Bastila, yes even her had the potential and were the only two worth y on that planet to benefit from the artifacts. The knowledge they posses.

The Exile did not follw Revan. He killed his master Kreia and became the Master of Malacor V. Another base cleansed of the weak.

All in all freeing us of the weak febal fat. The republic colapsed. Gee I think the core worlds could easily be taken at that point if forces were built up and Sith converged as one force. Besides, Czerka and the Exchange are on our side.

So it should be about war, romance, drama, angst, but also our Sith teachings teaching us lessons and guiding us. Basicly a sith moral at the end.

Basically the dark side ending of kotor 2 of where it left off. No light side ending.

Archived