Home

Sith Followers

GODKING

Yeah. Bastila and Leia are both ticked off snotty stuck up witchy sassy whiny pms'y ready to eat your face arogant high mighty know it all baby wacko chicks.

I feel though that Bastila gets more bonus points than Leia in that she never had that terrible hair due from episode 4. \

That's why Leia is such a noob. I mean would a soon to be Dark Jedi ever have such hidious hair like leia. That's why Bastila is a real Dark Jedi hotty.

Gigidy gigidy. Oh. Yeah that's from Family Guy.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that she was a jedi training at Luke Skywalker's acadamy and she and Jacen solo had a thing. Forget if she went Darkside though...don't let the pretty dress fool you though, normally she wore some skimpy lizard hide thing and is tough as nails. She's been know to break bones with nothing but her hands, and any jedi that can ride a rancor gets an OK in my book. She does not sticjk to just a saber eithter, has throwing knives, spears, etc. Basically a jedi who could have done so much more as a sith.

Yeah, I got that impression of her from skimming the wiki/wookie (forget which) article. Read several of the NJO books the past few years, but couldn't immediately recall her. Haven't really kept up w/LOTF, so don't know much about her otherwise. These were only two, but made her look attarctive in a slightly bimboish way........not that there's anything wrong w/that. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly. Only those weak in the force like rebels, jedi piss, and other scum would ask for help. As a Sith you help your self by being the master of the force you command. It serves you. You are the master. You bend to no one. You don't even bend to your masters. For the day will come when you will kill them and claim their power for yours.

All who do not realize this don't know the first thing of the Sith.

There are many usergroups here. Some are for the weak jedi I believe. You might want to join them and see how it feels. I'm not promoting the Jedi or anything. It's just that if you join them it will give me another reason to impal you.

I like gutting Jedi and Selkath. I crank up my ipod with some crazy Sith tunes. The music is usually heavy on the metal and the screaming. I find it soothing. Then I gut fishy or a jedi in the back. I let them squirm a bit. It's almost like they're dancing to the heavy metal while the saber burns through them as the blade moves up and their body slumps over against the burning weight of the blade. And the finaly is when you get to the head and it pops off. I think the blood preasure and fire bursting sparks of the blade does it. Pop goes the jedi. Yay.

But if you want to hang with us be a sith bro. :)

As you may recall, Yuthura Ban didn't strike down one as powerful as Revan simply because he wasn't aware of the way things were. If you want someone to do things your way, tell sith hopefuls what would benefit YOU alone. Remember when Revan saw some hopefuls and told them their task was to attack a guard? That's what you expect when you receive help from a sith.

What newcomers must do is write a good feedback for "Shrouded in Darkness: Yuthura Ban's Tale." Then you're in.

As you can see newbie that's what a Sith is. Please read both mine and Darth_Yuthura's post. You take what you want, eliminate the weak, and gain power. An empire is only as strong as those who are masters of the force. If even one darksider weilder shows eaknsss it can hurt the empire as a whole.

How so? Well for starters the waste of time and resources training such weak fools. When you could've used the time to strengthen your force.

Whatever we do, I would think it would be recreational to take turns blasting him with force lightning or storm. Or maybe some force fear or insane. Can't decide which one would be worse. A power that effects the soul and mind, or a power that causes fear and, mental, physical damage. Humm that's a toughy. Or make him haul bolders for us and bang his head against thme until one of them looks like a statue of Lord Revan.

Oh how about we stick a darksaber through his head. It would cause instant death and well...instant boul evacution. As a trained killer of Jedi I know these things. :p

the prems of star wars is that the jedi are good the sith are bad but who says the sith are really bad. they live by more of a strong prevails over weak kinda lifestyle than the jedi. i mean if the sith had defeated the jedi once and for all would their rule really be worse?....

aw what the hell sith kick Ass!

Archived