Home

Sith Followers

GODKING

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on! It's been six days since waxman69 asked if anyone cared. Just say it... and put it in writing.

I think it all came from the fact that red designates an Evil character. I Dooku used a blue lightsaber, would you think he was a villain? I actually would have believed he was a hero for saying Palpatine was a sith. Instead... he was just another sith.

You could say more if you want to. I am not one who believe the sith are evil... because what is 'evil'? They simply like the idea that they are in a jungle where anyone and everyone is fighting for the same things. What makes a Hutt any different from a sith?

I suppose Hutts are even worse because they don't act for themselves. They sit back lazily and pay others to do their dirty work for them. I would back a sith before other, less harmful creatures. Sith like Revan and even Palpatine are much more admirable because they worked for their greatness. Sith like Malak are just greedy and didn't deserve the title he stole from Revan. Same goes true with Vader to a degree... he just wasn't competent enough to overthrow Palpatine.

I suppose I could say a few other things. :^:

Well, I don't think the sith are completely wrong with the emotion part. Just the whole 'give into your hate'. I don't really like hating, so I don't think I will. But other emotions, sure.

'evil' is when people do things to purposely hurt others, whether they realise it or not.

That is the Sith... but there are a few fair arguments, where, like you said DY, they think theyre just in a jungle where anyone and everyone is fighting for the same things. In nature, I guess that's true... so where do we draw the line?

Oh yeah? When are they going to have black sabers?

I can just imagine trying animate a saber of light with black! (the absence of color)

Maybe they're going to start having invisible sabers that project microwaves, gamma, or x-rays instead of light? It's going to happen at some point, so don't just dismiss this!

Lmao.

Purple, pink, silver... I think they're just colours that associate with something in Star Wars. Like... Green = consular. Yellow = sentinel. Or maybe theyre George Lucas' favourite colours. :^:

Either way... Black isn't light. But if you're talking about black light as in ultraviolet, that would be awesome because it would be completely invisible, yet still able to cut through flesh.

Hmm.

:D

Black is the absence of light. It wouldn't be invisible, but in a well-lit room, it would seem to stand out because it would appear to have no shape, nothing projecting but completely absorbed, and it would not make sense to the eye... maybe that's why it would be so effective.

If anyone has looked at a neutron star through a telescope, it would be an awesome sight. The star projects energy that we can't perceive, but the surrounding gases form an aura of blue light that would appear to surround a great void. In reality, the center of the image has the most matter and energy. That could be like what a 'gamma saber' would seem to be.

I rather liked the idea of different sabers corresponding with class. Though the sith only have one colour. Red gets a tad boring, so if I'm DS on KOTOR, I usually have a purple saber, or an orange one.

I like the yellow and green, but blues boring. >.>

hey im back sorry i hadnt come on for some time i forgot about this forum the reason for the red sabers is kinda long>>>

the jedi are more in touch with the force than the dark jedi (the sith) and when mining the crystals for a lightsaber you have to carefully use the force to seperate the molucules in order to get pure crystal that can emit energy enough to be fucused into a lightsaber beam this is much harder for the sith some of them can do this but most sith have to go about getting the crystals in a more artifical manner: they mine crystals that arnt strong enough to be focused into a beam and then use techology to clean them up later

i know what ur all thinking but in kotor its different well yes this is one explination for it that someone made up and some people just believe that every sith chooses red as their color and thats fine this is just another theory but technicaly i think it makes more sense than the others

Personally I think saber color according to class is kinda dumb. Basically you are telling your enemy what they are facing...

Personally I prefer dual wielding one saber and one mundane blade weapon. The different properties of the two swords allows for many flexable and creative tactics.

Better yet, lightsaber and a nice blaster or slug thrower pistol. This would greatly increase your attack range. Plus, solid slugs of various properties aided with force powers would be effective in many ways.

to waxman, the info I always found alluded towards this:

The sith, not having access to the crystal mines the jedi had, synthesized their crystals, using similar emmiters found in blasters, but shaped like the crystals from a lightsaber.

But...who knows for sure.

Sith Sword ftw in the end....alchemy forged blades rule. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived