Home

M.I.B Modders In Black

Thanks for joining Mr Silveredge9 :D It was me who invited you. What is everyone up to? I'm currently flicking from the internet to WoW

@SS

Should I invite settoken then? Ok, i will :D

@All

Does anyone know how to compose good music and can do it for my alderaan mod? Until then, I am using Mozart.

Welcome Sekan! I'm troy maclure, you may remember me from "Model your own Saber and Save", "How to stop a family feud on Dantooine" and "Want a carpet? Kill a Wookie!" I am here to tell you to..

Oh forget it!

So what exactly is the place for? To discuss tips, techniques and the like? If that's the case... let me advise you not to try modding when you come home at 3am half drunk, it just doesn't work out. :p

Not that I do that often though. I'm a responsible, sober university student. ;)

hi folks, me Settoken from da great hill unda the sun

Someone invited me to join so

I hope I'm welcome, what is that group about ?

EDIT: ok sorry

after reading, 2 things: Except my zabrak, I haven't done nothing, I'm quite a busy man and I much enjoy project than doing things just for doing...

Secndly, Talk Fast, I know how to compose music so if you want me to d some for you, let's talk about your mod.

alright so as I said it before I would like to collaborate to a story line mod but I can't lead a team, as I have no sense of organization at all. But if some of you guys need a teammate for any project of that kind, I may be able to work good and emulate myself :)

That's nice firewors you got there SS :D

I wish I could have upload some pitcures but I had to rebote my computer :(

Stupid virus

But Since you lost all your work SS I have had my WIPs on a usb stick and on my website so I didn't lose anything :)

Archived