Home

The LucasForums Atris-Haters Society

Permission granted Phantom Knight. :xp: Feel free to say any insult or make any comment that may come to mind.

R-E-J-E C-T-E-D! Rejected! :lol: Maybe a mod...

Hehe, don't foget her frowny mouth, her nasty temper, condscending demenor, her know it all attitude, her hypocracy, her bulky wanna-be Jocasta Nu robes, and that fugly bun thingy. Oh, wait one more - her droopy eyelids that make her look half asleep.

I'm done now. :D

~HOP

What can I say? It's fun to harass Atris when she interrogates you on Telos. If you are proving yourself a monster and threatening her, why doesn't she act like a jedi and deal with you? She's all talk, pride, arrogance, smug... she's not even attractive!

The model in the far right is easy on the eyes, but I just want to strangle the NPC in the game if she were not digital! I love demonizing her, but even that gets old... I mean she's exactly like Vrook... only incompetent! Alright, I never tire of posting just how much I despise Atris.

What do most people do with her at the end of TSL? I guess that it's only fitting to leave her to those sith holocrons because she deserved a lot more for her crimes against life.

@Phantom Knight: That made me laugh aloud :lol: of course a very subtle and non-hysteric laugh. >_>

I always thought she was an albino. She is. And she probably felt really lonely, so she hired a bunch of six albinos to train in her erm... 'house'.

I don't annoy her - I like to prove her wrong, but not in the typical 'i'm evil, you shall all die!!' but in the 'i'm better than you, because i don't follow the code blindly but i'm still good. *smug*' kinda way.

Y'know?

Well, when I play the game, it feels like that...

At the end I let her live. Not sure why. Hate her guts, but I guess I just don't like killing her!

Burnseyy: Here's the thing about Atris... she would never admit she was wrong. She has no integrity and believes in what version of the truth best suits her. I would love to show her that she was nothing more than death, but she would never admit her error. She was like a sentient animal living off desire alone.

I can't understand what people could possibly like about Atris.

Sorry guys. I keep forgetting to check in here... :fist:

I agree with Burnseyy. I always just stand there and gloat behind the computer screen as I slowly chip away the Council's decision!

And I always leave her to her holocrons. Always. Too much fun to let them kill her! :D

Whatever floats yer boat, Phantom! :^:

Not many people CAN admit they're wrong, though... and I don't like her, she's just not someone I would consider killing... unless she was real. Oh god, I'd kill her. But those holocrons seem so evil, it's just wrong to not let her suffer with them. :^:

I would love to have thrown Vrook in there with her. But god knows what would've happened! Two of the most annoying, and potentially evil people in the whole game, together? :eyepop

I thought Atris was going to be an awesome character when I saw the concept art/front cover... I mean come on, she was the good person on the CD cover (for the console)! She looked pretty cool too, so where along the lines did the producers decide for her to be so... so lame?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived